Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
lorick03

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by lorick03 »

http://prntscr.com/5kzgxs gotta love this faction............
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

you do realize Dave1 was prince by day 7 on EU1
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Gotchadude wrote:you do realize Dave1 was prince by day 7 on EU1

i think it was day 3 ,,,,anyways

there are some people who play many worlds and card a lot but now he is crown prince if war starts soon who he can raze ? only the other carders because it will cost him lots of honor to raze low rank players
Yoooooooooo
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

That used to be true. He can card up 51Million honor a day if he knows what he is doing and raze pages at 1 Million honor... He can fight perfectly like that. Honestly world 9 stingray did it all the time...
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

be optimistic about this world ,,, and let's all hope it won't be like W9 ,,and i'm sure it will be totally different
Yoooooooooo
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Lord Darko900 wrote:be optimistic about this world ,,, and let's all hope it won't be like W9 ,,and i'm sure it will be totally different
Why did you steal my avatar :/
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

it looks as though h10 have went for the early kill over france which I kind of expected to happen considering the players they have in there factions who do the same thing time and time again on world after world they tend to go for broke in 50 days and sty or go depending on how it works out for them.

H14 and H1 keep having little spats but all out war has not been declared as of yet but plenty of flag raiding and parishes been flipped between what was supposed allies early on.

H3 and h8 are going at it in Scandinavia but it looks as though h8 outnumber h3 so its probably a matter of time before h3 fold though they do have some good players who will fight until the bitter end.

not sure whats happening in the rest of the world apart from Lord Jellyman trying to win around the locals to support him taking back his homeland.
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

H12 & H5 @ war. y i have no idea, might be due to parish flips & raids.
stingray7

Post by stingray7 »

morodin i haven't got any idea about you so refrain from using myself as a reference. yes i have a firefly tree in my garden also play a lot.i also raze any swords regardless of rank. so stop referring from using my name if you can't play then leave.
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

Stingray if you feel offended by me pointing out that you and many other carders can raze a low level player by using cards to get 51million honor in a day (thus removing the inbuilt game penatly for razing low players) then I feel sorry for you. Defender04 did the same and I am sure there are many others that will do the same. Eitehr way I doubt this map will go the same way since every major faction has their fair share of heavy carders that creates an odd balance in a way.

For a person you attacked 50 times (without success) I feel rather sad that you cant even remember me, we had such good times. :(

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”