It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history 

Post Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history
TheKRAKEN wrote:
It is truly sad to see so many in spain give up. H6 has killed the server. REVOLUTION! It is not like you all will fit in H3 when you help them win the glory age anyways. They are going to * you all over other than maybe a select few. So enjoy fighting their wars for them and being their *.

You are the ones who killed EU1, nice try. Just LOL @ throwing over 300+ players under the bus.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Revolution - it's great!
really want to make the game livelier

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:35 am

H11 seems to be the only house actively fighting the Russians atm (along with a handful of independent factions) . . . all others that haven't fled this map appear to have jumped on the H19 bandwagon headed straight for Farmville . . . either that or they are hiding out in an allied house or one neutral with H19. People get sooooo attached to their pixels lol

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:28 pm

do you think 11h has chances to win?
may be better to stop

Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Sometimes it isn't about winning, it's about having the guts/courage to put up a resistance against the invaders and aggressors . . . even against all odds. Bowing down to someone simply because they are bigger and goes against my grain . . . sometimes personal experiences in real life tend to spill over into this game. I'm a fighter and a survivor who rarely gives up . . . that's kept me alive thus far so I will continue.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:37 pm

MiladySkye wrote:
Sometimes it isn't about winning, it's about having the guts/courage to put up a resistance against the invaders and aggressors . . . even against all odds. Bowing down to someone simply because they are bigger and goes against my grain . . . sometimes personal experiences in real life tend to spill over into this game. I'm a fighter and a survivor who rarely gives up . . . that's kept me alive thus far so I will continue.

you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:46 pm

HappyHour224 wrote:
you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.

Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 am

MiladySkye wrote:
Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.

we in Hulkamaniacs are pretty cool like that, but our presence isn't that great on Euro2 (yet). we are still fighting on Euro1 :/

something you can do is just see which people are fighting and give them a shout, people willing to fight are always in demand, but just know that most will think your a spy or something at first, so you might have to hang by yourself fo ra bit and earn their trust (but idk maybe they are desperate haha)

Happy

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 am

MiladySkye wrote:
HappyHour224 wrote:

"Losing a willage frees up a slot for you to capture another enemy willage" - Hulkimaniac Creed

"Hulkimaniacs dont die, they just go to * and regroup" - MIGHTYEAGLE

Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:52 am

;)

Attachments:
Безымянный.png
Безымянный.png [ 122.81 KiB | Viewed 1120 times ]
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next