Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
TheKRAKEN

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by TheKRAKEN »

lol I sit there and play Euro2 I don't do to much over there.
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

TheKRAKEN wrote:lol I sit there and play Euro2 I don't do to much over there.
Sitting in the winning House, a prince with 6 villages none in a warzone.

Hows that EU2 revolution? ooh big bad H19, rise up H16! .... while hiding in a H19 sister House.

nice one.
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

lol nice one? Hiding in a sister house clearly you dont play this world as you would know H-13 and 6 were attacked by H-19. I simply wanted peace after fighting every house but that wasnt enough for Spartak, demanding I be kicked from the house. I have had no peace as my players and I are attacked by H-19's minions, H-4. Anyways this server has a lot of potential and all it is doing it going to waste under false promises by a tyrannical leader. People need to stand up and fight
Tverd__

Post by Tverd__ »

Ahaha , funny, and you do not want to tell me that 13 House declared war on 19 and made ​​6 of 13 ? Teran ? What ? Themselves at the beginning declared war on 13 and 19 came to the rescue , and now ran at 13 and 6 home and talk about the Terrans , funny you
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

What you type makes no sense at all? 13 didnt declare on 19 lol quite the opposite. Actually I dont think it was even a declaration just a full out backstab. Fact is H-13 and 6 were invading us, not house 19. I would never surrender to the cowards who sit back in russia and have their allies do all their work for them. So I surrender to house 13 and 6 that is it, nothing more nothing less. Stop conjuring bs ideas in your head because you think it is what happened. I inherited a war, I didnt even plan on playing here however I will tell you ONE THING. I WILL FINISH THIS WAR.

GOOD LUCK, OVER AND OUT BABY
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

TheKRAKEN wrote: full out backstab.
cowards who sit back in spain
have their allies do all their work for them.
this guy is too good.

Look at all the EU1 German players who wanted to try again, just jumped into H19 on EU2. Same thing on US2, people just give in (to H13). I hope you provide good entertainment in Age2.
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

I dont play age 2, worlds go dead in age 2
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lately, worlds have been going dead long before Age 2 :(

On EU2 every house has joined in a massive gang bang on H9 . . . a house of 261 players who dared to stand up against H19. The world is dominated by H19, but most the other houses are helping them get and keep kingships. H16 holds 5 kingships, H9 now has only 1 since they got monked out of Italy 2 days ago and H19 holds the rest.

I was sent 20 days of excom (divided between my 2 villages in Italy) by players in 5 different houses who have all moved in to help H19 take it from H9. Everyone no doubt believes they will be admitted to H19 in the end because of their awesome fighting skills and commitment to H19 . . . the fact of the matter is, all those who feel worthy simply won't fit, but by then it will be too late for them to take a stand. Of course, perhaps many of them will be trying their luck on EU3 and EU2 will simply wither away.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Well Milady EURO 3 will see the first of Priest Guardian (A.K.A FORTKNOX) :) consider that ;)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Considering that W9 is as dead as I predicted it would become, I'm not at all surprised.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”