Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Nichejunkie

Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Nichejunkie »

I thought now would be a good time to make this now that some of the countys are getting coloured. This will be for wars, alliances and map changes.
Teutons

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Teutons »

Nichejunkie wrote:I thought now would be a good time to make this now that some of the countys are getting coloured. This will be for wars, alliances and map changes.

no! this will b for me to post pretty map pics.

:)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Things are looking interesting so far, a few strong houses emerging already it will be interesting to see which houses merge and which houses fight each other in the uk theres 3 houses in 1 small area, I cant imagine them all living happily ever after but time will tell.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Squirrels for the win!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

BARBAR0SSA wrote:Squirrels for the win!
You got a good start, turkey looking locked down with squirrels
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

Germans off to strong start.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

had to join hosue early, capped less then 2 hrs into peace time ending. I was foaming yesterday but its all good I am over it. Its a shame that people would rather cap neutrals then try and recruit them though, it doesnt boad well for any house to cap neutrals as it just pushes them towards a different house later on.

Germans are doing very well, I had to spawn in norway and southern norway is a mix of colour, no real house making a move, I strongly suggets somneone send a high rank player in and take it over quickly. Alot of players to be recruited.
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

meatball2k wrote:had to join hosue early, capped less then 2 hrs into peace time ending. I was foaming yesterday but its all good I am over it. Its a shame that people would rather cap neutrals then try and recruit them though, it doesnt boad well for any house to cap neutrals as it just pushes them towards a different house later on.

Germans are doing very well, I had to spawn in norway and southern norway is a mix of colour, no real house making a move, I strongly suggets somneone send a high rank player in and take it over quickly. Alot of players to be recruited.
ol, poor meat2K, i LOL hard reading that part "foaming @ the mouth" man u must have been *.

so what happened? Details pls. :)

I CAP a Neutral here for a few legit reasons.

1) im Neutral & needed my 2nd VLG, didn't have the gold to charter.

2) he was annoying me going after stashes & trying to steal AI Targets I had already launched well ahead of him, so he woke up to a hard lesson, but the stupid thing is he respawns back in2 the same parish, lol.
Guess i'll have some fun w/ him & his buddies.

met some new players here in Euro2 thus far & have struck up a nice convo w/ some. The Glory Rd is very tight & close among 4-5 Houses thus far.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

He capped me because he was squire and northumberland looked like easy land to grab, unfortunately he was beaten to the county by a baron who bought a charter and took county so now he is left alone in the county full of h14 players, and because of his actoions all the neutral players who are active in the area joined h14.

So he lost the county, lost the respect of the neutrals who then joined h14, karma came around quick enough for him.

I didnt know the guy I must have looked like best target as I had parish and a decent size village with no castle. My gamble didnt pay off but to be honest the army he sent would have still took my castle even if i did build defence from the start.
lorick03

Post by lorick03 »

http://prntscr.com/5hpzfb
^ Big picture right now that's how the map look folks. Will it change ? sure it will but let's start posting images so we can look back and see how everything changed. Cheers.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”