It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history 

Post Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history
Sad state of affairs (the map), is it not? All the colours there, aside from H11, are allied or have an NAP with H19, I believe. I wish more players/houses would show some resistance against the H19 "World Domination" and bring some healthy competition and game play back to EU2. One house (H11) against every other house on the server hardly seems challenging . . . unless, of course, you're in H11 lol

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Victory will be Russian houses. Europe itself has provoked the union of Russian factions and houses against the aggressor

Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Tverd__ wrote:
Victory will be Russian houses. Europe itself has provoked the union of Russian factions and houses against the aggressor

Okay Tverd. get your guys to come back to Russia in EU1 now, we could use some help back there :)

also, youre welcome for my part in helping make EU2 as easy as possible, give the Germans a taste of thier own medicine.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:33 am

You know and I do not want to fight, I started playing Euro2 on 41 days, the Germans were well-trained + Donat because it is more accessible to Europeans, for each such strong German had 5-6 people like me

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:13 pm

MiladySkye wrote:
Sad state of affairs (the map), is it not? All the colours there, aside from H11, are allied or have an NAP with H19, I believe. I wish more players/houses would show some resistance against the H19 "World Domination" and bring some healthy competition and game play back to EU2. One house (H11) against every other house on the server hardly seems challenging . . . unless, of course, you're in H11 lol

you left the 11h?
6h in alliance with 19h, if you do not know
is it an admission of defeat?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Lol I killed Euro 1? haha are you kidding me? Fact is that I play and I do not give up. I find people who believe in the same values with me and we will never lose. You cannot lose if you never quit. I play this game to conquer, glory age victory is an added bonus. I have won many worlds and it is nothing special. The true achievement is when you conquer lands and have fun. People who kill worlds are those who I despise. What is the purpose in killing a world? You gain glory and promise everyone in a house a spot when you win, then when the time comes they usually * you all over. So no I do not believe in ending worlds, by killing a world you are essentially not playing the game, just looking for the rewards. This makes no sense at all. What is the point in playing a game if you are not going to play it the way you want to play it?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 am

Said the one who joined german big family house on eu1.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 pm

lol I sit there and play Euro2 I don't do to much over there.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:03 pm

TheKRAKEN wrote:
lol I sit there and play Euro2 I don't do to much over there.

Sitting in the winning House, a prince with 6 villages none in a warzone.

Hows that EU2 revolution? ooh big bad H19, rise up H16! .... while hiding in a H19 sister House.

nice one.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 pm

lol nice one? Hiding in a sister house clearly you dont play this world as you would know H-13 and 6 were attacked by H-19. I simply wanted peace after fighting every house but that wasnt enough for Spartak, demanding I be kicked from the house. I have had no peace as my players and I are attacked by H-19's minions, H-4. Anyways this server has a lot of potential and all it is doing it going to waste under false promises by a tyrannical leader. People need to stand up and fight

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next