Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
PsychoticUK

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by PsychoticUK »

First Prince on Day 11 - Reese01

And a nice map to go along with it.
I think so far the alliances;
British: H1-14
German-Polish: H9-16-18
Scandinavian: H3-8 (although they have some German factions)
Russian: H6-19
Turkish: H17
Spanish: H10
French: H15
Italian: H11
Baltics: H13
Others: H2(Swiss?) H5(Czech?) H7(Sardinia)
eu2-11.png
eu2-11.png (242.69 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

i must say i do like the look of the map, hope everyone doesnt join 1 house like on euro 1, COME ON H14 lol
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

KyeP wrote:i must say i do like the look of the map, hope everyone doesnt join 1 house like on euro 1, COME ON H14 lol
give it some time
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

MiladySkye wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:
Morodin88 wrote:http://imgur.com/NBd495L

Higher resolution diplomacy screen. Day 8: house 9 and house 18 are sister houses (yes seriously it took these guys 5 days to decide to start a sister house...)
every house needs a sister a house and don't start W9 * this map is complete different and not gonna be like W9 at least until the end which 2 houses are left and both will be fighting for land and others help one of the sides
@LordDarko900

You really shouldn't assume that every negative comment about a world has to be a reference to W9 *. Morodin was simply talking about diplomacy between houses on EU2, which is what this topic is intended to address . . . unless I don't have a strong enough grasp of the English language and have it all wrong. You've been the one to bring W9 into the conversation, not him . . . so how about you stop trying to stir up * unnecessarily?

And I sincerely hope that you're right about this world being completely different and that it doesn't turn out like W9, but you have no idea what may or may not happen on this map, unless you're some kind of psychic. I realise it's a huge map, but they said it wouldn't happen on USA1 because of its size but H14 managed to prove them wrong by creating a huge "Alliance " half way through Age1 and made the last several months of that age really boring. My hope is that with the diverse nationalities of players on EU2 that it will prove more stable and balanced throughout Age1.
Umm on USA1 there was a Huge alliance in the beggining your right... But they split up in 2 houses and faught eachother... H14 was the victor over the other half of the alliance (H1). Age 2 Half of h14 again split up to fight, H14 won again against "H2". Victory wasnt given to us, it was earned..
empireonline

Post by empireonline »

h10 for the win...
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

I love Christmas Time!

:)
lorick03

Post by lorick03 »

here hoping to not see everybody ignore the russians till they are too strong, they clearly have tons of land that will produce a lot of glory and with it remain relevant in this world till they can win it.
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

lorick03 wrote:here hoping to not see everybody ignore the russians till they are too strong, they clearly have tons of land that will produce a lot of glory and with it remain relevant in this world till they can win it.
Im already fighting the good fight in eesti huzzah!
The Rightfull King of Estonia, Huzzah!
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

empireonline wrote:h10 for the win...
Im not on euro 2 so I cant believe you just said it ! xD
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Crown Prince - Day 16 - SteLo

Side note:

Personally, I find these uber carders to be more than a little sad and pathetic . . . cards have become a crutch for so many people (those who are lazy and believe their money makes them a better player than everyone else) that they can't seem to function without them. :roll: I sincerely doubt they'd offer much in the way of competition in SHK without their cards.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”