Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RovenKursk

Re: Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

Post by RovenKursk »

dsds212011 wrote:Nope. It's the game that allows this. Greed by the developers. I don't think anyone cares about the game, just how much money they can make.

Absolute power corrupts almost everyone. 9 out of ten times, if someone were given that much power, it would corrupt them.
Interesting statistic, could I have a source?
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I've got sources from all the books on politics. They quote all these ancient civilisations and their rulers. Is that enough?
Azrile

Post by Azrile »

Sarla wrote:
True story and as I type war has broke out. White attacking Brown house. 1000 players against what maybe 100 or less.
The worst part is how many cards they are using in a fight that is so lopsided. I am certainly not a great player, I made two purchases a long time ago and live off my 2 cards per day. So I would guess I am somewhere in the middle as far as carding.

But i kid you not TWICE, Brown attacked a white villa and had the castle wide open with almost no troops and a captain moving in, and the White player was able to completely build a FULL castle in 6 minutes one time, and about 20 minutes in the other villa. From nothing to a full castle with full troops.

The rules are what the rules are and they didn´t cheat. But it is an insanely poor design where a player can buy in 6 minutes what takes weeks for most players.

They also must be burning a crapload of cards on cats, because except for the noobie members, all of their attacks have failed, but you have the same couple people sending 200 cats, wave after wave ( fortunately without a clue how to use them). I´ve never seen 5 waves of 200+ cats and then the captain still not get close.

Makes no sense to me why they would even need to burn that many cards in a 1000 v 100 fight where they had the element of surprise. I am sure FF is extremely happy.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Same thing happened on W9 yesterday . . . from nothing to a completely rebuilt castle within 10 minutes.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Azrile

Post by Azrile »

The number of catapults they are buying with $$ would be annoying except they turn into nothing but free honor for us as she completely screws up all her attacks using them.

I lost a city today. I started playing this world 17 days ago ( 32nd day). Three waves of catapults, 5 waves total to attack a city that was founded maybe a week ago. But don´t worry, you can buy more cats.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

That's what's great about the system. Basically you can buy defense and offense. Just that defense is a lot cheaper to buy. I wouldn't spend any cards on offense, it is just silly. What most people don't realize is that you can play defense for a while to stock up on troops, etc. Then launch a big attack. It would be a lot more effective that way.

The rest who aren't using cards or paying anything are just fodder.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Can't blame the players. FF is opening worlds faster then they are gaining a player base. Also don't get mad about people carding up castles... if they do this they are spending atleast 150 card points... You need to time attacks to take out these players... If you attack me and put a hole in my castle then have another attacks 5 minutes out that castle will be filled by the time your next attack lands. If you want to help this problem then stop joining other worlds and play the ones you are on more actively. Your fears of these huge houses is what makes them so powerful.
Azrile

Post by Azrile »

You really can´t time the attacks. They have had ID up on the 7 cities that moved into our county non-stop. They let one slip for a few minutes and we got some attacks in, but they had ID up before anyone could organize anything. The other villa we were able to attack IDd about 5 seconds after they took it over, so we got some attacks off, but nothing you can time.

I just think it breaks the integrity of the game when you can fully card a castle in a few minutes.

At this point, I think FF is happy to just suck the money from the dozen or so players who card non-stop, not really concerned with the 100´s of other players who only make occasional purchases.
jamesla12

Post by jamesla12 »

If you havent played new worlds, then you have never seen this. You will never beat a carder until ~day100. You dont have the resources or the weapons to combat a carder that cards in his cats and his armies and cards his walls. Build up your parishes, build up your capitals, build your armies. Sooner or later you will have enough FP and enough weapons to fight against the carded house/houses.

Either that or they quit the game due to it not being fun because no one can fight them. :geek:
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Well the thing is... with the new cards out. Even at day 100, you wouldn't be able to beat a carder. The new interdiction cards are ridiculous and will allow a carder to stay under ID almost 24/7. There is no way to beat that!

This game is such a joke yet I am so addicted to it knowing very well it is very heavily pay to win now. So disappointed in new updates that keep adding cards and making cards easier to play. Such a money suck

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”