What are crowns?

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lightguardian278

What are crowns?

Post by Lightguardian278 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:52 pm

I've seen a village name saying "Selling village for crowns." What are crowns, and can they be transferred to other players?

I really think that this should not be allowed to do in starter zones if it is possible. It does not allow new players the chance to band together can claim an area, only let the already large factions get a early hold. My region has 2 village idiots, and then him. There are really only 2 active players here and no charters. I really don't think that other players should be allowed to trade something that can be purchased.

Guardian001

Re: What are crowns?

Post by Guardian001 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:00 am

That's what happens when they open counties this late... little guys have no chance and all the big factions are gonna grab the land. I think i smell alts spawning in new areas and the main villages later capping them...
Active on USA 2
Proud free player

Priest Guardian

Re: What are crowns?

Post by Priest Guardian » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:50 am

Guardian001 wrote: I think i smell alts spawning in new areas and the main villages later capping them...
Not exactly true, but your on the right track

You see all you need to do is ask a friend on your old server (who does not play USA-2). To spawn in a certain area of the map. Break Peace timer and the player sends a captain to capture

But alt accounts work also, just the risk of being caught
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”