SHK USA 2 ! Why you should join the world !

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Mr Custard

Re: SHK USA 2 ! Why you should join the world !

Post by Mr Custard »

I played US1, problem is I couldn't get my head round the fact that there have never been any castles in the US, so it didn't feel right. Anyway I digress, you could always get a few backstabbers in to liven up US2. Question is where could you find one...

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

me...me...me I can be that guy

Greygamer

Post by Greygamer »

I am trying to figure out what the problem is, the numbers of players are down for a new(ish) world.
Is the map simply too large?

Sarla

Post by Sarla »

Mr Custard wrote:I played US1, problem is I couldn't get my head round the fact that there have never been any castles in the US, so it didn't feel right. Anyway I digress, you could always get a few backstabbers in to liven up US2. Question is where could you find one...
Check Leadership of H* They even backstab there own people :D Or bully and insult them so much they will turn on leadership before long. Gotta love watching a house implode

Quote from a leader
When I am done with this war and the enemy I am coming to raze some of you out.

Sarla

Post by Sarla »

meatball2k wrote:I agree Button. SHK can only go downhill from here on in, they did ok with usa1, europe 1 is great. Anything else now will just be a small group of UNTALENTED carders destroying world after world. Unfortunately this game is pay to win and you need roughly 5 big carders and a handful of mid level carders and your off to a winner. Carders love to win in the easiest possible way which is to kill any small growing non carder house as quick as they can.

unfortunately smaller worlds do not have numerous strong houses like eurppe. The only way any world will be half decent is if they open a Euro 2. The reason is you will get all the failed foreign houses swarming a new world to be successful.

Usa2 does not attract a big audience similar with uk w9 or any other new local worlds. We need worlds now to attract the full shk audience which is every nationality possible and euro is as big as it gets. I dont ever think a chinese world or african world will wver work and even a world server would probably be to big. So yeah euro 2 is the next best thing we may as well sxrap w9 and usa2 and just put that down to a bad experience those worlds are a disaster
i Fixed one word in there for you

@ StarReaper I see a few of your buddies with a village here and there on the map Ready to stir things up ?

Keshmaya

Post by Keshmaya »

Firefly need to launch new worlds regularly. That is where they make most of their money when people card up for the initial land grab.

It would be great if each world didnt last so long but again the economics of turning away paying players and hoping they will resub makes this approach difficult.

Personally I'd like to see different types of games. Lets have some fixed fee games, some where everyone starts off at page or maybe baron, etc, but most of all lets have Eu2!

K

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Sarla wrote:
meatball2k wrote:I agree Button. SHK can only go downhill from here on in, they did ok with usa1, europe 1 is great. Anything else now will just be a small group of UNTALENTED carders destroying world after world. Unfortunately this game is pay to win and you need roughly 5 big carders and a handful of mid level carders and your off to a winner. Carders love to win in the easiest possible way which is to kill any small growing non carder house as quick as they can.

unfortunately smaller worlds do not have numerous strong houses like eurppe. The only way any world will be half decent is if they open a Euro 2. The reason is you will get all the failed foreign houses swarming a new world to be successful.

Usa2 does not attract a big audience similar with uk w9 or any other new local worlds. We need worlds now to attract the full shk audience which is every nationality possible and euro is as big as it gets. I dont ever think a chinese world or african world will wver work and even a world server would probably be to big. So yeah euro 2 is the next best thing we may as well sxrap w9 and usa2 and just put that down to a bad experience those worlds are a disaster
i Fixed one word in there for you

@ StarReaper I see a few of your buddies with a village here and there on the map Ready to stir things up ?

;) that wouldn't be very nice of us. And no im not sitting at a Knight doing nothing but selling and banqueting with only max army techs for a reason XD

jasmine_rey

Post by jasmine_rey »

people are world hopping because the game are boring after 100 days. people should fight the status quo and start the revolution. the only best server so far is Europe and thanks for the Russian they make thae Europe very interesting.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”