SHK USA 2 ! Why you should join the world !

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
greenwitch

SHK USA 2 ! Why you should join the world !

Post by greenwitch »

Hello Grand players ! Would you like to have a chance to play a new World ! Would you like to be Sheriff ! or even King ! many slots are still open and houses still remain up for grabs..

I would like to say take a chance hop on over and start something grand !

Have you ever wanted to be a house marshal?

USA2 is still a server that is coming to life and has room to grow ! You have a chance to make a difference ! Show the world what you have ! Take a stand..

I am not saying come over and join my house ... I am saying come over and make your own ! Independent houses rule ...

USA2 we have milk and cookies

greenwitch

Re: SHK USA 2 ! Why you should join the world !

Post by greenwitch »

USA2 still has room for you :)

New players are awesome .. If you are new and just even want to learn the game message me and ill do my best to help teach you.

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Yes join the group of players who got drummed out of the last few worlds and will just go inactive or world jump again XD

Sarla

Post by Sarla »

I think a lot of the houses on USA2 have players that quit EU or other worlds and are now active on USA2. Perhaps you should check H6 Star . There are a few of your old friends playing there. The *Edited out the name of the H6 player * is a great guy. Glad to have him active on the map . I am hoping that USA 2 does not turn into a grudge map like EU did. THAT is 1/2 the reason a lot of players left. Some could not leave old maps behind. This is fresh new and I hope it stays active without little bullie sessions.
Oh my You razed me out on W7 so now I am going after you. So silly. Give up the ghost. Come have fun.
Last edited by Sarla on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarla

Post by Sarla »

Also Green is one of the most unselfish people I have ever seen in the game. So just back off her for wanting to get the map active. My bet is she will be running a strong house before long .

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Nah just see a lot of people who have hoped multiple worlds. Heres the thing, and im over here for my own reasons not really playing or carding just watching...

But theres some players who join a world card up, and when the tough gets going they move on to the next world. Greens a sweet woman, but she bailed the last two worlds in a row so did some of these other players. USA2 is horribly unpopulated and will remain that way because frankly theres no player base to keep opening up worlds at the rate Firefly opens them. They need to either make smaller maps or get with the times and not open them so often.

My point is a lot of the players going around doing all the recruiting wont be here in 120 - 200 days.

S.R.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

heres the thing....

People may just like the 1st 100-200 days of a server,some people also like to see a server through and stick it out through the good times and tough times, people like a competitive server so quit when it gets shi*. Everybody has the right to do what they want when they want as its there own time they spend at the desk or lap top or whatever, while FF opens up worlds people will go to those new worlds as you never know whats around the corner until you walk around it so people are curious and like to see whats around the corner. Imagine what would have happened if you had of stuck w6 out. Pretty much most of the experienced players in usa 2 have played multiple servers same goes to the players in Europe so is everyone a quitter?

The problem is the mentality of the player base and the rate the servers open, both of which will never be fixed as carders join forces with carders to keep there value for money as a carding house vs another big carding house = waste of money so they just group together in these shi* worlds to whip the non carder houses or limited carders in those houses and FF will open worlds up because they know players will join to be a big fish and splash there cash.

ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

There is no way anyone should join this world. It's the worst world I've ever seen in any game ever.

Low player count, low player activity, and it's already over in less than 60 days. There's nothing to do here now.

Well, maybe in a month it will be so empty that you could come in and take over an entire county all by yourself.

Firefly, this was a pointless effort. After this, you shouldn't open any new worlds.

ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

At this point, Firefly should stop adding new ages and just tell people that each world will end after 'x' age.

Then, Firefly could combine worlds, let everyone migrate over with all of their research, faith, honor, etc...

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I agree Button. SHK can only go downhill from here on in, they did ok with usa1, europe 1 is great. Anything else now will just be a small group of carders destroying world after world. Unfortunately this game is pay to win and you need roughly 5 big carders and a handful of mid level carders and your off to a winner. Carders love to win in the easiest possible way which is to kill any small growing non carder house as quick as they can.

unfortunately smaller worlds do not have numerous strong houses like eurppe. The only way any world will be half decent is if they open a Euro 2. The reason is you will get all the failed foreign houses swarming a new world to be successful.

Usa2 does not attract a big audience similar with uk w9 or any other new local worlds. We need worlds now to attract the full shk audience which is every nationality possible and euro is as big as it gets. I dont ever think a chinese world or african world will wver work and even a world server would probably be to big. So yeah euro 2 is the next best thing we may as well sxrap w9 and usa2 and just put that down to a bad experience those worlds are a disaster

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”