USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

House 6 has arrived in Wyoming. Very efficient model of spawing a new village, using monks to control my parishes and then the county, and used the parish armies to attack my villages.

I have 3rd hand information that they are attacking former House 10 players and neutrals to gain control of the rockies.

- Deke
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

meatball2k wrote:
JayJayCashFlow wrote:Some people don't want to farm for 50 days.
Like I said though Jay Jay whoever doesnt want a longer peace timer can break there peace time which then leaves the hardcore warriors to kill each other on day 10 and the farmers like myself can relax. I know people like to kill and pillage farmers earyly on but I think it just annoys people to the point of just quitting and this game needs players to thrive and farmers usually do well later on in worlds.
Unfortunatly from what I have seen on other worlds people will quit on day like 400 if they lose a few villages. I just like to weed out those people and the thread warriors early on ;D. I understand what you mean but the time frame doesnt make that much of a difference based on people getting discouraged and quitting.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Oh yeah and house 6 or die. Cards for the win. Don't like it? try and stop it.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

I ended up on the wrong side of H14 in USA 1 and got myself reset.....and W7 too, but that is another story

If I was to start over in USA 2, am I to late?

I would like to be in San Diego......how is that part of the world?
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Death Boltz wrote:I ended up on the wrong side of H14 in USA 1 and got myself reset.....and W7 too, but that is another story

I get a kick out of players that feel they must start a new server because they lost all their villages from a war. All that research/honor grind and game hours down the tube
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

o
Priest Guardian wrote:
Death Boltz wrote:I ended up on the wrong side of H14 in USA 1 and got myself reset.....and W7 too, but that is another story

I get a kick out of players that feel they must start a new server because they lost all their villages from a war. All that research/honor grind and game hours down the tube
Not a must just an option, I still have villas on 3 worlds....but thanks for your useless opinion
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

I think sometimes people just need a change to keep the game fun.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

San diego isn't safe for neutrals. so if you want to go there house up or get pillaged!
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

Come on Jay Jay.....I let you stay in Oceanside......it was your buddies in H14 that made you leavee....it's OK they made me leave too
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Lol i'm just saying there arent alot of targets. I could get you an invite though. Mail me! Still fighting strong against h14 in usa 1 btw!

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”