It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread 

Post Re: USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread
Azrile wrote:
I understand your point of view, it sucks to get whacked early by someone who bought their way. But there are things you can do to avoid that, mainly be nice to them or better, start away from them. But your solution does more harm than good because it takes away any adventure early in a new world. Everyone will just log in and farm, with no sense of risk/reward for ignoring defenses.

Yes, it takes away the early adventure as you claim it but that may be the only adventure you get if war happens that early. If you waited to build a bit, you will get many more late adventures.
Azrile wrote:
Everyone will just log in and farm, with no sense of risk/reward for ignoring defenses. And if you take away any chance of being attacked for 30 days, then really smart math people are just going to figure out the exact best way to build during those 30 days, it will posted on a website, and soon everyone will be doing it... of course the carders will be doing it much better, which just gets back to where we are now, except they will destroy you on day 31 rather than day 7

No, that is totally incorrect. There is a huge difference between people with wood castles in week 1 and people with strong stone castles on week 4. They certainly won't be able to destroy on day 31 that easily. That is where skill and coordination comes, which in my opinion heavy carders lack.

Azrile wrote:
so let´s change the subject... what actually is happening on USA2.. Is anyone actually at war or even being competitive outside their little space?

i heard h2 and h9 are planning on a merge.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:23 am

Yep, looks like it happened. Nice that it happened this early, at least it will keep things interesting for a little while longer.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:15 am

H13 allied with H6 and H1, and declared war on H19 for "hostile actions". When it was house 6 and house 11 committing hostile actions you couldn't get a peep out of leadership... spineless bunch, finally found a house small enough and far enough away from home base they had the "gumption" to start a "war".

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:02 am

War and diplomacy thread huh ...

Secrets Secrets Secrets please do tell.. :P

Hi guys , I am Greenwitch .. nice to meet you all. Welcome to USA2 I hope that everyone keeps building.

House Diplomacy and wars can be very tricky business.

I hope that all of you are able to grow and build and that you find your place.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 pm

h19 made hostile actions my back side we have done nothing h13 was the hostile people they have moved there people in our county flipping parishs and so on

so the only way they could take us down was to get h6 h1 to help them same old story has w9
thing is later in the game all h6 will do is take the best player from h13 then h13 is just a farming faction puppets they are :mrgreen:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Hey Dark ! I saw you on usa 2 and thought awesome ! Glad your there .

From my understanding H19 did nothing they just got attacked

Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:30 pm

House 6 has arrived in Wyoming. Very efficient model of spawing a new village, using monks to control my parishes and then the county, and used the parish armies to attack my villages.

I have 3rd hand information that they are attacking former House 10 players and neutrals to gain control of the rockies.

- Deke

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 pm

meatball2k wrote:
JayJayCashFlow wrote:
Some people don't want to farm for 50 days.

Like I said though Jay Jay whoever doesnt want a longer peace timer can break there peace time which then leaves the hardcore warriors to kill each other on day 10 and the farmers like myself can relax. I know people like to kill and pillage farmers earyly on but I think it just annoys people to the point of just quitting and this game needs players to thrive and farmers usually do well later on in worlds.

Unfortunatly from what I have seen on other worlds people will quit on day like 400 if they lose a few villages. I just like to weed out those people and the thread warriors early on ;D. I understand what you mean but the time frame doesnt make that much of a difference based on people getting discouraged and quitting.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh yeah and house 6 or die. Cards for the win. Don't like it? try and stop it.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:39 pm

I ended up on the wrong side of H14 in USA 1 and got myself reset.....and W7 too, but that is another story

If I was to start over in USA 2, am I to late?

I would like to be in San Diego......how is that part of the world?

Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next