player {playername} and whoever else he is

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Javerick2269

Re: player {playername} and whoever else he is

Post by Javerick2269 »

Here is how I see that they are circumventing the IP address issue. Several players working together make alt accounts for each other. They LL those accounts and support with their troops. They attack low level accounts from the alt accounts and don't lose honor - preventing them from growing. They build there vassal armies with the many alt accounts and then attack high level players with these waves of armies. Please explain to me how Firefly could possible prevent this type of cheating. You know its happening because a prince would never LL a bumpkin/thane that does not grow, he/she would lose their troops. It takes the spirit of fair play out of the game. I don't mind having a disadvantage against a lot of card players - I accept that type of play going into the game, but when the card players are also cheating by having multiple alternate accounts - it makes the game too lopsided

dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Can I report people who use too many cards. It is cheating too. Just a legalized form of cheating like banking is.

king of Bulldogs

Post by king of Bulldogs »

dsds212011 wrote:Can I report people who use too many cards. It is cheating too. Just a legalized form of cheating like banking is.
The answer is of course not playing and buying cards is perfectly legal and by the rules, without cards there would be no game to play FF has to be able to make money to keep this game going for us.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”