player {playername} and whoever else he is

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
King Edward1

player {playername} and whoever else he is

Post by King Edward1 »

:( :x :evil:
I have been playing stronghold since world one but this player beats the lot. He seems to have multiple accounts and instead of playing the game all he does is ransack weaker opponents until he destroys their village. It is not the ransacking but the fact he has multiple accounts and would seem to be allowed to.

A number of players are quitting because of him and I think that this type of player should be banned. I hope that someon reads these and actually does something about him. One account in one name!!

Sgt.Gucci

Re: player {playername} and whoever else he is

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

There are always players that multi account.

However, there isn't much he can do with his multiple accounts, if accounts are coming off of the same IP address then stronghold automatically blocks them from interacting with each other.

If you suspect someone of cheating and using multiple accounts then simply report them, and possibly have others report them as well, it is not guaranteed that they will get banned but if reported moderators and staff will look into the account and if he has multiple accounts coming off of one IP they WILL see that and ban him.
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"

Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

BUT if he have a premium token then he won't get banned
Yoooooooooo

Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

Whether he is using a premium token or not, if he is reported and they look into it, and they suspect he is multi accounting, he will get banned for it.

They dont ban them just because they have accounts off of one IP, you could have family members who also play the game, they check IP, and activity to see whether or not you might be the same person.

Having a premium token allows you to interact with with others who have the same IP as in trading, leige lord, etc but that is about it.

WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

As a reminder, moderators do not have access to any restricted information about players, such as their IPs. That's the admins' job.

Edited player's name out of post titles.
Regards,
WRP_Beater

Kannibus

Post by Kannibus »

They'll ban you if you're multi accounting even with premium, but they'll only look at it after you attract enough attention to be reported,
BUT
if you say that you're roommates/siblings/children in a support ticket you'll be unbanned in under 30 minutes.

You have to cheat beyond multi accounting for a long time and repeal over half a dozen bans before they hit you with more than a 72 hr ban hammer.

Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

I'm not to sure about that my brother made the mistake of accidently sending me 500 apples (he meant to send it to the parish but my village was really close to it so he mis clicked) and he got banned I asked for him to get unbanned and after waiting 1-2 days got a standard bot response "Please refer to rules" response after waiting for nearly 3 weeks we gave up on waiting for him to get unbanned and just made a new account it was rather annoying fortunately he was rather low ranked when he was banned so getting him back to where he was didn't take to long but it was very annoying

Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

idk how exactly it is but most people says he got a premium not worth to report them even
Yoooooooooo

Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

If you are reported for cheating, which multi-accounting is cheating, they will look into it and if anything appears out of place, you will get banned.

That is as simple as I can put it without going into any more detail, premium doesn't stop you from getting banned either.

King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

Lord Darko900 wrote:idk how exactly it is but most people says he got a premium not worth to report them even
true story players who buy crowns almost never get banned exept if a large number of people report him or her.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”