On taking a city that has come to your Faction

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
GrayFoxHammer

On taking a city that has come to your Faction

Post by GrayFoxHammer »

hey , i have ? if i an attack going to take a city , & then the city come to your faction , i cannot take it right , or can i still take it ?
Death Boltz

Re: On taking a city that has come to your Faction

Post by Death Boltz »

I believe once they attack is underway, that's it. So regardless what your target does, it does not alter they fact that the attack was already launched
GrayFoxHammer

Post by GrayFoxHammer »

ty :)
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

If a captain is sent but when it reaches the target, there is things that can happen
first if the target is now in your faction (not house but faction) the attack will not occur the captain will come back.
if the target has been raze, same yours come back like nothing happened.

If the village still exist but switched owner your attack is still going to occur even if it is an ally that now owns it to stop the attack from happening you need to recruit the target into same faction as you are before attack hits to avoid it from happening.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Wizard wrote:If a captain is sent but when it reaches the target, there is things that can happen
first if the target is now in your faction (not house but faction) the attack will not occur the captain will come back.
if the target has been raze, same yours come back like nothing happened.

If the village still exist but switched owner your attack is still going to occur even if it is an ally that now owns it to stop the attack from happening you need to recruit the target into same faction as you are before attack hits to avoid it from happening.

wait ,,, you mean if i go out from faction and send a capture to my faction officer before the captain reach i rejoin faction i wouldn't capture the village ? i have done this and i captured the village ,,,, but not sure aout if i stay in faction and the faction officer goes out i send cap and he re join
Yoooooooooo
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

You are right they never implemented this after all you only need to be outside faction when sending. Just something that was never fixed

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”