New Provinces

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
SamQuick

Re: New Provinces

Post by SamQuick » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:32 am

How many times has this question been answered in other world forums....

Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Doesn't matter, if someone has a question then ask it and someone somewhere will answer :lol:
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"

dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 am

Lord Darko900 wrote:there are many village charter in each county specially when it's new world + you can capture a village ...

and i think it's the game itself which decide to open those area not sure maybe the devs open it idk

I am certain if the game decides, the developers can still override.

On another note, did they open more provinces in the east, I don't remember seeing that many open before? Maybe because it has colors now, due to people ranking high enough to take the higher seats?

Guardian001

Post by Guardian001 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:08 pm

dsds212011 wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:there are many village charter in each county specially when it's new world + you can capture a village ...

and i think it's the game itself which decide to open those area not sure maybe the devs open it idk

I am certain if the game decides, the developers can still override.

On another note, did they open more provinces in the east, I don't remember seeing that many open before? Maybe because it has colors now, due to people ranking high enough to take the higher seats?
Yeah, the devs usually override it. I remember at first when new servers would open, only a few counties would be unlocked, but nowadays usually most counties are opened from the beginning. Charter spawns are similar and although the player based dropped from 6.5k to 6k last week, still a 3rd charter spawned.
Active on USA 2
Proud free player

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”