New Provinces

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
boo kid777

New Provinces

Post by boo kid777 »

Hey just wondering does anyone have any idea when new provinces will start to open up? I realize there must be a certain number of players for this to happen but not sure how many players will start to trigger the new provinces to open. Thanks
Sgt.Gucci

Re: New Provinces

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

A certain amount of people need to join the server, I am unsure if anyone knows the exact numbers.
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
angel1918

Post by angel1918 »

Who ever it is that decides when the new counties open up really need to look into opening up other areas in the texas areas as there is no where for people to expand without going halfway accross the map
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

there are many village charter in each county specially when it's new world + you can capture a village ...

and i think it's the game itself which decide to open those area not sure maybe the devs open it idk
Yoooooooooo
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

superminiman wrote:its the devs. in w8, they never ever opened up tipperary. they don't care.
Actually on W-8 there are 3 counties not opened. Even after age 1 there. But the population is only 3000+ .

At least in W-9 the whole map is open to play on :D But there has only been 3 charter spawns per parish with 7000+ players
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yup h6 needs more land to take, there all over the map at the minute desperate for land
boo kid777

Post by boo kid777 »

ya could really use dallas or Houston open since theres not to many counties close to san Antonio open at the moment
SamQuick

Post by SamQuick »

How many times has this question been answered in other world forums....
Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

Doesn't matter, if someone has a question then ask it and someone somewhere will answer :lol:
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Lord Darko900 wrote:there are many village charter in each county specially when it's new world + you can capture a village ...

and i think it's the game itself which decide to open those area not sure maybe the devs open it idk

I am certain if the game decides, the developers can still override.

On another note, did they open more provinces in the east, I don't remember seeing that many open before? Maybe because it has colors now, due to people ranking high enough to take the higher seats?

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”