Great Job dev, now you can close USA2

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Macon3

Re: Great Job dev, now you can close USA2

Post by Macon3 »

johntheman162 wrote:The same group wins every world, It will be dominated by House 6 shortly. The game has become boring with the same dominate group coming in and winning every world. But House 7 gets to laugh because at least we tried to fight them. :lol:
nah, a simple look at the hall of heroes, which list the winners of each age for each world doesn't support the statement that the same group of players wins every world.

MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

It would be more accurate to say "a large group of heavy carders/money spenders" comes in, drops loads of cards and wins (at least that seems to be the trend with the last couple of worlds that have been opened) . . . but we will see. If enough of the little guys stand up and fight against it, those who have the money may find themselves in the same position as Louis XVI and company during the French Revolution . . . . overthrown by a bunch of peasants :-)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

1st glory round is over and it's pretty clear no single group of people are dominating the server yet. h6 which all the whining in this thread was about doesn't look as dominate anymore.

it just takes time for the rest of the server to catch up (rank up, etc) to the heavy carders that power rank up and grab lots of counties, provinces and kingdoms before the vast majority of the server reaches the ranks required to hold and contest the big glory point territory.

TotnumUncommon

Post by TotnumUncommon »

I really didn't understand the post, because i think the OP might not understand the game rules entirly. No one has won on USA-2 yet, House 6 got 1 star and the current leader on the board is House 9 !

House 6 winning every server ???? Not from any of the servers I've been on, most of them show most houses including House-6 eliminated.

USA-2 is still in AGE-1, and no one has won until the server moves to the next Age.

"Once a world completes its Glory race, which occurs when there is only one House remaining, the remaining House will be declared winners and a start date for The Second Age will be announced."

"The first House to 1 million points in each round wins the round and receives a star for their House banner".

"If more than one house has over a million glory points when Glory is calculated, the house with the most points will win the round. This is only calculated once per day and any points earned beyond one million are not carried over to the next round. The two houses with the least number of glory points at the end of each round are declared the losers of the Glory round. Once only 6 Houses remain, only one House will lose the round rather than 2".

PLEASE NOTE
" Any house that loses a Glory round but has a Glory victory star will lose one victory star".

Hope this helps anyone that was as confused as i was when i first read this thread ;)

Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

TotnumUncommon wrote:I really didn't understand the post, because i think the OP might not understand the game rules entirly. No one has won on USA-2 yet, House 6 got 1 star and the current leader on the board is House 9 !

House 6 winning every server ???? Not from any of the servers I've been on, most of them show most houses including House-6 eliminated.

USA-2 is still in AGE-1, and no one has won until the server moves to the next Age.

"Once a world completes its Glory race, which occurs when there is only one House remaining, the remaining House will be declared winners and a start date for The Second Age will be announced."

"The first House to 1 million points in each round wins the round and receives a star for their House banner".

"If more than one house has over a million glory points when Glory is calculated, the house with the most points will win the round. This is only calculated once per day and any points earned beyond one million are not carried over to the next round. The two houses with the least number of glory points at the end of each round are declared the losers of the Glory round. Once only 6 Houses remain, only one House will lose the round rather than 2".

PLEASE NOTE
" Any house that loses a Glory round but has a Glory victory star will lose one victory star".

Hope this helps anyone that was as confused as i was when i first read this thread ;)

I agree with you nothing is set in stone yet people jumped to conclusions to quickly on H6 winning already but when they mention H6 winning on every server they don't mean the house itself they mean the people in H6... or that WERE in H6 (now moved to H13) if you go around the worlds (like W9 for example) in W9 H1 is winning with Defender04 as HM... Now wheres Defender04 on USA2? H6... (now H13) Alright lets look at some other people perhaps just one time is a coinicidence?

Crusadal officer of H1 faction on W9 member of H6...
Synergy (he quit W9 actually) was part of H1 in W9... now part of H6
TRG Gaming is a H1 faction on W9... they are part of H13 on USA2
Dogs of War H1 faction W9 part of H6 on USA2

I could go on and on and on about the similarities between W9 H1 and USA2 H6 but I think you get the point.

OP was most likely just mad that by day 20-30 ish H6 had already dominated 2/3 of the world and was set up to pretty much be in the lead for the remainder of the age.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”