Great Job dev, now you can close USA2

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Alakhai

Great Job dev, now you can close USA2

Post by Alakhai »

GJ really, plz go and watch what you have done with your lame brains. Server just started and its over. I dont mind one player totaly pwning the world, but plz watch houses, ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE are just in one, no single person joined another one. GG, nice game, bye. No point playing anymore. Totaly boring peacefull world. Use brains next time

DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Great Job dev, now you can close USA2

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Alakhai wrote:GJ really, plz go and watch what you have done with your lame brains. Server just started and its over. I dont mind one player totaly pwning the world, but plz watch houses, ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE are just in one, no single person joined another one. GG, nice game, bye. No point playing anymore. Totaly boring peacefull world. Use brains next time
If you read my USA-2 Launch thread you will notice the very low player count. Compared to USA-1, which had a prince on day 3, this server is wide open.

My read is a lot of players are just following along and climbing on the wagon. Later today there will be more players making Page, more factions started and new houses claimed. Then I expect players to join these factions just to NOT be in House 6.

And who claims failure on day 3?

And who thinks that this is a failure of Firefly, and not the player base?

- Deke

Alakhai

Post by Alakhai »

Well still the same, devs sucks, game is dying, they dont care :) me neither anymore

DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Alakhai wrote:Well still the same, devs sucks, game is dying, they dont care :) me neither anymore
I am not being sarcastic here, as I just don't understand.

Does complaining make you feel better? Because when I complain about something I feel responsible for correcting the problems and that makes me "feel" worse.

- Deke

YouGotStabbed

Post by YouGotStabbed »

House 6 contains 3% of the players on USA 2.
Hardly a failure of a world right now.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

:arrow: Moved to USA 2 forum
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

johntheman162

Post by johntheman162 »

The same group wins every world, It will be dominated by House 6 shortly. The game has become boring with the same dominate group coming in and winning every world. But House 7 gets to laugh because at least we tried to fight them. :lol:

Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

having played on many worlds, one house always appears to dominate early and guess what. they usually aren't the ones that win the age.

what happens is u have a few guys rank up fast with cards, those guys then can take a lot of sheriff, governor and kingships due to their rank. they're hollow land grabs in the end, because they can't hold all those areas once more players achieve the rank needed to become sheriff/governor/king and compete/fight for those positions.

MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Macon3 wrote:having played on many worlds, one house always appears to dominate early and guess what. they usually aren't the ones that win the age.

what happens is u have a few guys rank up fast with cards, those guys then can take a lot of sheriff, governor and kingships due to their rank. they're hollow land grabs in the end, because they can't hold all those areas once more players achieve the rank needed to become sheriff/governor/king and compete/fight for those positions.

You aren't on W9, I take it . . . a lot of people are getting bored with money always buying the win . . . except the wealthy. lol

It's becoming more and more prevalent with each world that opens.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

narnar

Post by narnar »

Macon3 wrote:having played on many worlds, one house always appears to dominate early and guess what. they usually aren't the ones that win the age.
Mostly because said group of people got bored and moved to a new world. Sure this isn't the case for every world but we all know it has happened. What is the point for them to stay on a world once everyone begs for peace. If they don't give them peace people start leaving anyway. So instead they leave once the wars are over and a new world opens and then the balance in the house is gone and a new house takes over, or they win anyway.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”