Tournament Prizes

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Bglizard

Tournament Prizes

Post by Bglizard »

So was anyone able to claim their tournament prizes on W9? I got first and it didn't let me. Button disappeared completely http://prntscr.com/leyqxr
Bglizard

Re: Tournament Prizes

Post by Bglizard »

nvm works now. Was weird for while W9 only world couldn't get prizes on
Sir Lachmann

Post by Sir Lachmann »

:| I am sadly disappointed in stronghold awarding tournament Prizes. I made up to 22 on the leaderboard, it COST ME 300 US DOLLARS, just to end up with 1 (One) card reward at the end of the tournament. That is poor real poor for the amount of dollars invested in this tournament. I encourage Stronghold to rethink the awards in future tournaments because it may be my first and last tournament that I will invest money in.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Sir Lachmann wrote::| I am sadly disappointed in stronghold awarding tournament Prizes. I made up to 22 on the leaderboard, it COST ME 300 US DOLLARS, just to end up with 1 (One) card reward at the end of the tournament. That is poor real poor for the amount of dollars invested in this tournament. I encourage Stronghold to rethink the awards in future tournaments because it may be my first and last tournament that I will invest money in.
300 dollars? What the * did you spend it all on lol. I spent about 4 4X's and 3 2X's which is the equivalent of about 400 card points, 5-10$ USD and I was first on my leaderboard killed 238k wolves which on most worlds would of gotten me in top 10 EASILY if not top 3.
Leanad

Post by Leanad »

Sir Lachmann wrote::| I am sadly disappointed in stronghold awarding tournament Prizes. I made up to 22 on the leaderboard, it COST ME 300 US DOLLARS, just to end up with 1 (One) card reward at the end of the tournament. That is poor real poor for the amount of dollars invested in this tournament. I encourage Stronghold to rethink the awards in future tournaments because it may be my first and last tournament that I will invest money in.
What world did you compete in and what stage? (Commoner, Gentry, or Nobility)

On USA3 I was easily able to make 98k wolf kills without spending anything. All I needed to stay in the top 10 http://prntscr.com/lf8m8k
I also got gold and silver prizes on other worlds and never spent a dime for it. what did you buy in particular?

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”