Trolls are GOOD!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Priest Guardian

Trolls are GOOD!

Post by Priest Guardian »

Why without trolls how would we stay entertained?

Honestly , all they do is weed out the weak and give the stronger more active a play toy

Lady Light , poor thing . wandering the streets looking for a parish to sabotage and use its gold and troops to wreck havoc on unexpecting stewards

Well the player managed to completely destroy one of my parishes. LOL , good for them

I caught them in the act on parish #2 and was able to put measures in place to mitigate further damage

However, I thank them. Really I do. Its great to get inspired and become active again. I wish W-9 had a war for me to contribute
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
OutlawMC

Re: Trolls are GOOD!

Post by OutlawMC »

Lady Light came to my county and tried doing some damage

capped 1 village before she got totally stopped

lol

also, shes hitting every house now? what happened to her hatred towards H9? hahaha
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

every house but h10 h13 and h1 hmm i wonder why!!!!
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

OutlawMC wrote:Ticktack*, Booyah, super_steve came to my county and tried doing some damage

capped 1 village before he* got totally stopped

lol

also, he's* hitting every house now? what happened to his hatred towards H10? hahaha
warlord1799 wrote:every house but h9* hmm i wonder why!!!!

Thanks for summarizing our war with H9 guys.

Spent 2 ages doing this roundabout argument not about to spend 3 in it believe what you want.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

warlord1799 wrote:every house but h10 h13 and h1 hmm i wonder why!!!!
Normally when a house uses trolls, it's to weaken their enemy or a house that is a threat to them, having said that, the only house that could do damage to H13 at this point is H10, a house that we're friends with. That being said, I have no reason to use trolls at this point in the game nor does anyone in my house.

H13 has it odd troll now an then but no one too big and it might be because we have 2 full active houses to throw at them, they would not be able to do much damage so their second best option is to go after houses that are not active.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote:
warlord1799 wrote:every house but h10 h13 and h1 hmm i wonder why!!!!
Normally when a house uses trolls, it's to weaken their enemy or a house that is a threat to them, having said that, the only house that could do damage to H13 at this point is H10, a house that we're friends with.
* omar just stumbled onto our age 6 plans recall all the trolls we sent to hit H13

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”