H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

Re: H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

Post by omar1994 »

meatball2k wrote:So once again the evil h10 plot and scheme and try and get the jump on H9. House 9 since I have been in the house have always been honest and open. Yet once again the dirty scouldrels of H10 attack is while we sleep.

Its a desperate sign of a weak house to tey and defeat a smaller house while they sleep. H9 will once again dust themselves down and rise up and once again beat the * out of h10.

The gane is a marathon not a sprint so we will prevail once again and this time finish off the scoudrels of h10 along with anyone who aids them...h8.

Enjoy the war people. I expect a good 6 month war this time!!
For some odd reason I feel like like H9 actually did this to another 2 houses that were trying to stay out of the war....oh wait yes, they surprised attacked H13 while most of our players in the US were going to sleep and the ones in the UK were just waking up! We're still waiting for a declaration of war lol :lol:!
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

The moderators keep deleting my posts about some people in H9 claiming to have an inside man working on their behalf. Interesting . . .

https://prntscr.com/ih2rha
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Milady. Stfu you salty old hag. Your just mad that people like tom are crushing your alliance so you MASS REPORT them. Heres the thing. I bet the mods know you chat a bunch of * about enemies that are wrecking your * so they delete them. End of story. Go cry and scream into your pillow

Post by 220897 »

MLS, It just seems to me that your salty that your mass report didn't stick for longer, You know what i have learned though ? Abusing the system like mass reporting someone to force an auto ban is a ban able offence... You wouldn't happen to have something to do with that now would you ?

4 houses fighting 1 and yet you still cant take us out, Delete 60% of our land and we still put up a good fight, Think your just mad that this isnt the over whelming win you was hoping, So you resort to mass reporting players who are eating army after army, like i did to you to try win... ahahahahaha, Maybe your not the straight arrow you portray to be ?

All i said is it pays to know people, It does, That isnt a lie, But maybe your taking words from my mouth and spinning them ? Maybe you just like the reference and decided to use it for your own personal gain, Nothing we havent seen before... Maybe your just upset we smashed GK into the ground because you wanted to be a troll, The one thing you protrayed to detest through out the ages... or just maybe your still upset because a 14 year old girl saw through your lies and called you on them so much so half of your house left you... So could be a power complex/ creep.

I guess we will never know.
BTW, come delete my parishes, I know you want to.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Still waiting on proof of these lies. I think I was able to prove LP was lying through her teeth, just like you were lying in TS about knowing mods that got you unbanned.

no such thing as an auto-ban for mass reporting, by the way, but nice try :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Thats why he got unbanned after 5h milady. Funny. And just cathz "accidently" joining our ts just gave it away

Post by 220897 »

MiladySkye wrote:Still waiting on proof of these lies. I think I was able to prove LP was lying through her teeth, just like you were lying in TS about knowing mods that got you unbanned.

no such thing as an auto-ban for mass reporting, by the way, but nice try :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe so, Maybe so, Who knows, Can you prove i said that or can you prove i said it pays to know people, But i love that one little bit about how you didnt deney to mass reporting to get me banned...

So what is that MLS, Is 4 houses not enough ? H1 is h10, WHy dont you ask for there help also ? atleast bring it upto a 4vs1 again
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

I do have to say tho, it is rather fun watching all these noobs hammer at each other so hard

Post by 220897 »

Dont worry killershyt, Im in aus on GC1 now :D , might need a breaker tonight so i can send my peasent armys out :D
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

lol attack of the zombie peasnats eh? hahaha

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”