H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

Re: H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

Post by 220897 »

ask freek, he would know :)
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

Reading this post made me sad. I'm disappointed that some people in the SHK community have to resort to crying on the forums since they didn't get what they wanted.

In all honesty, if you're going to be fighting a war, don't resort to mass reporting a player because they're better than you -- spend that time you use reporting them learning how to play the game better, since you clearly need to work on that. :lol:
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Post by 220897 »

MY MINIONS HAVE COME TO MY AID< I CAN NOW RETREAT AND HIDE BEHIND LADY PRICES SKIRT.
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

HAHAHAHA
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

OutlawMC wrote:Reading this post made me sad. I'm disappointed that some people in the SHK community have to resort to crying on the forums since they didn't get what they wanted.

In all honesty, if you're going to be fighting a war, don't resort to mass reporting a player because they're better than you -- spend that time you use reporting them learning how to play the game better, since you clearly need to work on that. :lol:
:roll:
Image Image
Kempaci

Post by Kempaci »

Attachments
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (16.43 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

Image Image
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

drakensilencer wrote:Milady. Stfu you salty old hag. Your just mad that people like tom are crushing your alliance so you MASS REPORT them. Heres the thing. I bet the mods know you chat a bunch of * about enemies that are wrecking your * so they delete them. End of story. Go cry and scream into your pillow
Daily reminder if you don't already have draken blocked in game please remember to do so. He adds nothing relevant or useful in any conversation, all he can do is repeat what others have said dozens of times before not adding anything new or special other than sound like more of a * than anyone else on this map.

When you have evolved from your 9 year old scream/cry/whine drama mentality and ready to engage in productive and meaningful conversation with the adults we'll consider unblocking you draken. Until then have fun in your ballpit of 8 year olds as I will not be responding to any of your messages or childish taunts on the forums until you grow up.

I recommend any future readers to do the same, the best way to handle draken is to block him in mails and he'll throw a hissy fit.
Super_Steve_

Post by Super_Steve_ »

Nice pictures of your kingseats and salt....

https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/glor ... =105&age=7
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

YungBlood wrote:
OutlawMC wrote:Reading this post made me sad. I'm disappointed that some people in the SHK community have to resort to crying on the forums since they didn't get what they wanted.

:roll:

I wouldn't be talking. I've seen so many of your attacks get eaten. I could pay off my rent with the amount of gold you and your house has spent on the countless captains just trying to raze one of 220897s villages. It's quite comedic, really.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”