H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

Post by meatball2k »

So once again the evil h10 plot and scheme and try and get the jump on H9. House 9 since I have been in the house have always been honest and open. Yet once again the dirty scouldrels of H10 attack is while we sleep.

Its a desperate sign of a weak house to tey and defeat a smaller house while they sleep. H9 will once again dust themselves down and rise up and once again beat the * out of h10.

The gane is a marathon not a sprint so we will prevail once again and this time finish off the scoudrels of h10 along with anyone who aids them...h8.

Enjoy the war people. I expect a good 6 month war this time!!
MiladySkye

Re: H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

Post by MiladySkye »

meatball2k wrote:So once again the evil h10 plot and scheme and try and get the jump on H9. House 9 since I have been in the house have always been honest and open. Yet once again the dirty scouldrels of H10 attack is while we sleep.

Its a desperate sign of a weak house to tey and defeat a smaller house while they sleep. H9 will once again dust themselves down and rise up and once again beat the * out of h10.

The gane is a marathon not a sprint so we will prevail once again and this time finish off the scoudrels of h10 along with anyone who aids them...h8.

I thought 220897 was the Propaganda Minister for H9 and you were simply the Parish Deleter.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

No we have discussed roles and I will be the propaganda minister during this war.

Post by 220897 »

MiladySkye wrote:
meatball2k wrote:So once again the evil h10 plot and scheme and try and get the jump on H9. House 9 since I have been in the house have always been honest and open. Yet once again the dirty scouldrels of H10 attack is while we sleep.

I thought 220897 was the Propaganda Minister for H9 and you were simply the Parish Deleter.
Meaty is right, we will be switching roles this war, http://prntscr.com/ictjot Im going to do a meatball special
Kempaci

Post by Kempaci »

Forum Warrior are here
Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Forum warrior since 2013..aint going to stop now!!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Oh dear h8 player is now resorting to name calling on parish wall. I suppose the rage is gettong the better of him after being reset and now only having nipples to tweak and no gold to use when flipping parishes. Bad day for Lord T.

Needs a hug from Milady I think. Alot of aggression within that young soul.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

:roll:
Image Image
Dragonlight

Post by Dragonlight »

Currently, H8 players total 6 members - 67 villages

Currently, H9 players total 41 members - 1,133 villages

Not sure why anyone would feel the need to boast on the forums about such a sad war story meatball. Maybe it makes you feel good inside to throw it on the internet?
"When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe to hard."

~Sun Tsu
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote: Yet once again the dirty scouldrels of H10 attack is while we sleep.

yeah I can't believe declaring at 4 PM on a Friday worked either

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”