Let's have fun

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Kempaci

Let's have fun

Post by Kempaci »

Are you tired of this game, doing the same * over and over again,getting 200 disease having to sell archers to buy monks or traders to earn gold because firefly loves giving you storm+wolf castel+200 disease, hating the other house because you suspect that they killed your rat castle, losing all LL troops to random friendly caps.
Boy i have a proposition for you, in next 5min i will show you how to spice up your no life gameplay..
You see i need people to play some other games(i am putting in some strategy games) with me like:
Spoiler! :
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World,Age of Mythology, Age of Empires,Warcraft 3,command and conquer generals zero hour,etc.....
So now you are asking yourself how can i play all those games with other people and have fun and all that for free?
stay tuned and i will show you how..

Well all you have to do is send me ingame mall, it is just that simple ingame mall we have TS(Ts is neutral it doesn't matter what house you are)
and we can start playing
Last edited by GrandEmperorKurts on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited swear word so it is properly filtered by forum profanity filter.
Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!
YungBlood

Re: Let's have fun

Post by YungBlood »

It ain't locked anymore, thanks FF !
Image Image

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”