* AI

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
GeneralCeuma

* AI

Post by GeneralCeuma »

This is getting a bit out of hand, these AI castles (aka rat, and wolf) are a bit of a joke, you get rid of one then another pops up in less than an hour, not to mention the siege camps that "randomly appear" as well. It would be a freaking miracle to see an end to this. I have honestly though about quitting due to the CONSTANT attacks from these AI. TBH how the * do you expect new players to get anything done when they are consistently having to rebuild every 3 hours. I've even ranked my troops to max to no eval, The size of some of these "level 1 Rat castles" are bit extreme. Not to mention the stewards are about * worthless (never get on besides 1-2 times every 3-4 months). I would like to see an update to how often the rat and siege camps appear. If there is anyone that can help in this matter or at least make this feed a bit more noticed so the developers get the hint, that would be great, and highly appreciated. If it was only players that were attacking there would be a lot more room for improvement. The last attack that was sent from a lvl 1 rat castle against my villages they sent 75 cats, 250 swordsmen, 300 pikes, and 500 archers. almost a thousand troops every 3 hours. I mean seriously :evil: .
Last edited by GrandEmperorKurts on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited thread title to be properly filtered by forum profanity filter.
meatball2k

Re: F***ing AI

Post by meatball2k »

I dont know what the problem is with ai espeicallyif your a new player in age 5 when you can rank yo prince in like a week by hitting them or getting your parish steward to hit them, join a faction, ask for someone who doesnt need a loadof gold to donate you soem so you can rank up,

Playing solo and not being strong to kill ai is frustrating but there is plenty people who can help you and you can make a fair amount of honour by constantly killing, wolfs, rats, snakes and pigs, if your on w9 I will forward you some reports for easy kills or donate you some gold. I have also never seen a rat send such a big army.
Lady Evil

Re: * AI

Post by Lady Evil »

Rat castles send 400 peasants. Never seen more than this. Once I saw a report of 400 peasants killing a single archer on a tower, still haven't figured out how. (since it isn't possible)
Bglizard

Re: * AI

Post by Bglizard »

http://prntscr.com/hxkah3

that's how it happened lady evil

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”