The Best H9 Has To Offer

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
YungBlood

The Best H9 Has To Offer

Post by YungBlood »

H9 condones these kinds of actions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n7fxQs3XWY
Image Image
meatball2k

Re: The Best H9 Has To Offer

Post by meatball2k »

What goes around comes around.

Youhanna did the exact same thing and this was said to be just how he plays effectively....

Yet someone does it to h10 and this is worst thing ever.

Is it worse for h9 because maximillian did a better job then yout troll??
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote: Is it worse for h9 because maximillian did a better job then yout troll??
Are you telling us we need to "git gud" because we aren't trolling your house hard enough? That's certainly what it sounds like right now...

Perhaps we need to call in couple people with double as much FP as Sir Max and nicely ask them if they'll help even the playing field? If that's what your asking Meatball. Please say so and I'll go and bring them over right now.

No, I dare you. Call my bluff go on. Will screenshot your words and whenever someone * about why there are suddenly multiple players with lots of FP spawning in deleting H9 stuff will point them at you. Go on call my bluff. If you want us to turn this REAL ugly we can. After all, in your own words your troll is doing so much of a better job, and we clearly can't let H9 win at anything especially not trolling us!
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Bglizard wrote:
meatball2k wrote: Is it worse for h9 because maximillian did a better job then yout troll??
Are you telling us we need to "git gud" because we aren't trolling your house hard enough? That's certainly what it sounds like right now...

Perhaps we need to call in couple people with double as much FP as Sir Max and nicely ask them if they'll help even the playing field? If that's what your asking Meatball. Please say so and I'll go and bring them over right now.

No, I dare you. Call my bluff go on. Will screenshot your words and whenever someone * about why there are suddenly multiple players with lots of FP spawning in deleting H9 stuff will point them at you. Go on call my bluff. If you want us to turn this REAL ugly we can. After all, in your own words your troll is doing so much of a better job, and we clearly can't let H9 win at anything especially not trolling us!
Meatball appears to be willing to turn a blind eye and pledge loyalty if people gave him stuff. lol He kind of said that to me in a mail a few minutes ago. Bought and paid for looks like to me. :lol:

Anyway, I don't need any more clarification about how H9 wants this to play out. Many H9 have made it clear that they are trying to get people to quit the server. So be it. As I said in a previous post, let's burn the whole world down :P
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Gove him stuff? You mean when I saod H9 took me in and give me villages and helped me build up....yeah for thst they deserve my loyalty. I am loyal to the leaders of the house and to be honest there pretty respectful from what I have seen so never needed to turn a blind eye.

As fpr BG yoi sound bad mate. Relax and enjoy yourself its a game. Far to many people forget this. I am guilty of it at times but if you do have people with millions and milllllions (tribute to the rock) well bring them in. I would tey my utmost to bring in anykne like tbat so if you have them then bring rhem in. Poor playera like beomoose, dprcarreck, the primes, laposhoc even giberto now alll seem to be striggling for a war you guys started amd your sittinf on players with millions of fp. Come on help out your weaker members and bring thwm in.
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

meatball2k wrote:Gove him stuff? You mean when I saod H9 took me in and give me villages and helped me build up....yeah for thst they deserve my loyalty. I am loyal to the leaders of the house and to be honest there pretty respectful from what I have seen so never needed to turn a blind eye.

As fpr BG yoi sound bad mate. Relax and enjoy yourself its a game. Far to many people forget this. I am guilty of it at times but if you do have people with millions and milllllions (tribute to the rock) well bring them in. I would tey my utmost to bring in anykne like tbat so if you have them then bring rhem in. Poor playera like beomoose, dprcarreck, the primes, laposhoc even giberto now alll seem to be striggling for a war you guys started amd your sittinf on players with millions of fp. Come on help out your weaker members and bring thwm in.

You must have really fat fingers :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Hahahah its my * * phone. Cant be * re typing everything. I blame my thumbs
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

What is noteworthy about the video posted above is not the deleting per se, which I agree, is much more extensive and methodical than any of our players did. what is noteworthy is the whole celebration of this strategy that is intrinsic to the act of its recording and dissemination in video form.

Our players were asked not to delete and whenever this happened they were asked to stop. Certainly we do not celebrate someone elses stuff being deleted, including when that someone is our enemy in game.

Sir. Max was not only apparently encouraged to continue, he was also strategically directed/positioned to do so.

It has been taken to a whole new level.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

My celebrations was purely due to karma. H10 had 2 players who bought charters flipped parishes and renamed villages to mock h9. Then we did it do yeah I enjoyed the karma.

There may have been a uou did it forst and you had neutral friends but never did i see a player buy chsrters so much amd delete until h10 did it in Antrim which made me * hence rage mailing BG about it.

Karma came around again though and he got banned so itw all good to me though its very effective tactic in a war game not something I would do myself but the damage it does to morale is pretty * big
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

The deleting started way before then. Perhaps you should be more aware of what is going on before forming an opinion.

Anyway, we need to get beyond the finger-pointing if we really want to address this issue together. Both of our houses, the server, has to lose with this.

Discussing it in terms of "karma" cycles won't get us far, because this exactly how the practice continues and expands. The old "you do to me, I do to you" kind of thing.

Telling or showing the other side that you celebrate this as a war achievement doesn't help either, by the contrary, it further aggravates the issue.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”