A fallen friend never forgotten

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

A fallen friend never forgotten

Post by 220897 »

Quite a few people here will know or have herd of sir bent, some may even have had the honor of knowing him or even have had the privilege of playing with him.

To alot of people he was more then just someone online, He was a true friend, HE actually cared for his friends, Sir bent helped me when no one else world, supported me through my real life stuff, He went far beyond what you could even begin to expect of someone you would meet through a game.

Last last night sir bent was hit by a drunk driver head on, he passed away after that.

To those who knew him, i wish you all peace and hope you wish him well on his next journey.

in honor of sir bent, peace brother.

Re: A fallen friend never forgotten

Post by 220897 »

Viking333 wrote:That's awful news. RIP Sir.
he was a great person, it is awful indeed
Ayriana

Post by Ayriana »

RIP Sir Bent, you were an awesome player and a great friend. You'll be missed. :*(
TokHaar

Post by TokHaar »

RIP Sir bent, will miss the teamspeak banter and my thoughts and prayers are with his family.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Only knew him for a short period of time and I can't say I had the opportunity of getting to know the nice side of him you speak of; well that might because I was annoying him and his friends. Although my short encounter with him in game was not a positive one, I'm sure he was a good guy in real life. It's always upsetting to hear of someone in game passing away in real life, my prayers go to his family/friends, I wish them the best.

We spend so much time arguing with one another that we forget the only reason we are having fun in these games is because we have an opposing side to make it so, let's start respecting each other more and cut down on the hate.

Are you sending ID to one or two of his villages like we did with Lady Pammy to show our respect? If so, let me know which villages and I'll send some monks.
Last edited by omar1994 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Post by 220897 »

omar1994 wrote:Only knew him for a short period of time and I can't say I had the opportunity of getting to know the nice of him you speak of; well that might because I was annoying him and his friends. Although my short encounter with him in game was not a positive one, I'm sure he was a good guy in real life. It's always upsetting to hear of someone in game passing away in real life, my prayers go to his family/friends, I wish them the best.

We spend so much time arguing with one another that we forget the only reason we are having fun in these games is because we have an opposing side to make it so, let's start respecting each other more and cut down on the hate.

Are you sending ID to one or two of his villages like we did with Lady Pammy to show our respect? If so let me know which villages and I'll send some monks.

I dont think you know how hard it is for me to say this... but i agree with everything you just said, I know we are IDing one of his villages along with H1, However ive been told not to break my VM due to health issues but once its finished i will also do so,

If you do wish to get involved, contact lord T or andyfoe as i beleive they were the first to send monks and know what village there doing.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

R I P Sir Bent,

I may not have liked you but you were still a decent player and it's always a shame to see people go before it's their time.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

220897 wrote:
omar1994 wrote:Only knew him for a short period of time and I can't say I had the opportunity of getting to know the nice of him you speak of; well that might because I was annoying him and his friends. Although my short encounter with him in game was not a positive one, I'm sure he was a good guy in real life. It's always upsetting to hear of someone in game passing away in real life, my prayers go to his family/friends, I wish them the best.

Are you sending ID to one or two of his villages like we did with Lady Pammy to show our respect? If so let me know which villages and I'll send some monks.

I dont think you know how hard it is for me to say this... but i agree with everything you just said, I know we are IDing one of his villages along with H1, However ive been told not to break my VM due to health issues but once its finished i will also do so,

If you do wish to get involved, contact lord T or andyfoe as i beleive they were the first to send monks and know what village there doing.
I found one called RIP Bent ID: 10517. It has about 20hrs ID so far, more on their way. I spammed the group threads I'm in to invite others to do the same.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
pepe7474

Post by pepe7474 »

So I'm getting a message that sir bent passed today or yesterday. If this is true I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of his family and friends.
Anewbus

Post by Anewbus »

Mad props to you Sir Bent. Remember not to raze your makers villages. Go in peace bro

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”