A fallen friend never forgotten

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Cooll zack

Re: A fallen friend never forgotten

Post by Cooll zack »

After few days he will appear in game and say : Thank you guys for ID, now I have vassal base. It is * fishy, war stops because of random player who is semiactive. H9 needs ceasefire to make a new plan ?
LordMicah

Post by LordMicah »

Ugh, the very idea his wife would lie like that and make something like this up is sickening.

Remembering you, Sir Bent, thanks for all the pointers, and thank you to all who came together to show respect for a player who gave a lot here, like him or not :). It has been a rare positive to see that for me, as a newer player.

Peace.

Post by 220897 »

Cooll zack wrote:After few days he will appear in game and say : Thank you guys for ID, now I have vassal base. It is * fishy, war stops because of random player who is semiactive. H9 needs ceasefire to make a new plan ?
If only it was true it would be great, sadly not, he was a very good long term friend of mine, I wish i could get him back
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

My condolences to Sir Bent's family and friends.

Enemy, or not, it was all good fun, no hard feelings between us and we still managed to have a few laughs in the 1 on 1 threads that we had together, at the end of the day he was still a decent guy, he will be missed by many.

And apologies to 2208 and those who knew him personally, it is never an easy thing.
Image Image

Post by 220897 »

YungBlood wrote:My condolences to Sir Bent's family and friends.

Enemy, or not, it was all good fun, no hard feelings between us and we still managed to have a few laughs in the 1 on 1 threads that we had together, at the end of the day he was still a decent guy, he will be missed by many.

And apologies to 2208 and those who knew him personally, it is never an easy thing.
honestly didnt think id hear that from you but thankyou, im sure the rest would also
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Condolences from World 2. It's always sad to hear of players passing away that play SHK.

Lost some of our own as well..

Post by 220897 »

GhilleVeteran00 wrote:Condolences from World 2. It's always sad to hear of players passing away that play SHK.

Lost some of our own as well..
never a nice thing

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”