A New House Where Everyone is Equal

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

A New House Where Everyone is Equal

Post by omar1994 »

Greetings World 9,

So I tried to form a new house and run it but it’s taking up too much of my time so I have come up with a genius’s idea. I am going to start a new house where everyone is a leader and can’t be told what to do. There will 2 rules and 2 rules only:

1. Do not attack any faction/house we voted to put flowers on.
2. Do not attack another faction/house until we all vote on attacking them or not.

Here is how it’s going to work:

We form a house of whoever wants to join. Everyone one is welcome during the first 15 days of creating the house, after that you’ll have to be recommended by a house member or voted in. When I say everyone I mean everyone, so that’s trolls, H9, H10, H16 etc. As long as you be loyal to your house and willing to attack your former house then we are cool with you joining.

Traitors and spies will be hunted down till the end of the age. If we suspect a house of having a spy in our house, we will declare on them and keep on fighting them until they give up their spy.

If a member of our house is attacked by another house, it’s up to the member to work things out peacefully or declare on the attacking house. If it’s only one player who attacked us, the player’s house will be given 24hrs from the moment our attacks go out to kick the player; failure to do so will result to diplomacy with only the player in our house that was attacked.

Members are welcome to leave the house at any time to farm and are welcome to come back at any time.

This house is designed to be at war for most of the age with one house or more at any given time. If you think you up for it, send Omar1994 a mail.

Let’s born W9 to the ground and make everyone hate us!

We are coming,

Omar
Officer in a house where everyone is an officer
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Re: A New House Where Everyone is Equal

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote:Greetings World 9,

So I tried to form a new house and run it but it’s taking up too much of my time so I have come up with a genius’s idea. I am going to start a new house where everyone is a leader and can’t be told what to do. There will 2 rules and 2 rules only:

2. Do not attack another faction/house until we all vote on attacking them or not.
Basically you are reforming age 3 H9? Ok then omar you have fun with that.
omar1994

Re: A New House Where Everyone is Equal

Post by omar1994 »

Bglizard wrote:
omar1994 wrote:Greetings World 9,

Basically you are reforming age 3 H9? Ok then omar you have fun with that.
Far from it.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”