Del Freaking Poncho NEW RULES OF SOUTH WHALES

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
del poncho

Del Freaking Poncho NEW RULES OF SOUTH WHALES

Post by del poncho »

As your new ruler of South Whales (no matter how short) haha I'd like to promote my new acquisition of power by having taco Tuesday every week for the next year in addition promote a tax reduction thought out all the lands within my new domain :) <3

Your lawd and savior,
Del Poncho aka The Nipple King aka The king Slayer aka The Freaking Man aka 2208 Sucks :P
Bglizard

Re: Del Freaking Poncho NEW RULES OF SOUTH WHALES

Post by Bglizard »

del poncho wrote:As your new ruler of South Whales (no matter how short) haha I'd like to promote my new acquisition of power by having taco Tuesday every week for the next year in addition promote a tax reduction thought out all the lands within my new domain :) <3

Your lawd and savior,
Del Poncho aka The Nipple King aka The king Slayer aka The Freaking Man aka 2208 Sucks :P

I'm actually having tacos this Tuesday

I'll feast on them in your memory and honor.
King Jakov IV

Re: Del Freaking Poncho NEW RULES OF SOUTH WHALES

Post by King Jakov IV »

del poncho wrote:As your new ruler of South Whales (no matter how short) haha I'd like to promote my new acquisition of power by having taco Tuesday every week for the next year in addition promote a tax reduction thought out all the lands within my new domain :) <3

Your lawd and savior,

Just be glad I have personal issues within the family.
Expect to return soon.
I'll be your nightmare little troll.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”