H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by meatball2k »

Oh and as for andy burning *, the only things he burns is villages, I think his most recent one was yours :-)
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote:@BG

Your sounding very confident and to me that's worse thing you can do in this game, your basing the war on the land you have monked out.

The war will be won when one side has had enough not by who has monked the most land, I have seen it many times when one house has the land then they * it all up so I'm not concerned about you monking land and deleting parishes, its part of the game.

As long a you have a house that has the balls to gofor months then that's what will win the war as I know for a fact people who id 40 villages for at least 12 hours a day will start losing hope soon, they all want a quick end to the war. I just don't know my house well enough to comment on them so I hope they also are happy to go long term then we will see who has the most land.

The war is in its baby stages and the fact barely any of you have had a long war in this world will also be a factor, works for both sides though so yeah interesting so far I long forward to what happens next or who else you bring in to monk for you.... :-)
Confident? Maybe a little, but basing it off of us taking countys with nipples and monking it? No, not so much. Ask

And yeah andy got me good, * I didn't even see monk pop up on the map * 4X's
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

Ballmeat2k sure talks a lot of * doesn't he
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

Meatball's IQ is around ~70. Here is topic :
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 25336.html
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Cool Zack that's so funny mate........well done........

What a guy, still cant see you in the game though so don't know who you are or how you have any idea of my IQ based on some comments on a forum...
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

I don't need to see you in game to check your genetics lol. People from UK had marriage with sisters, no wonder why they are retarded. read some topics about incest, numpty
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol. Ah ok right oh I never got taight that at school or undulged in it so maybe im not from uk.

I guess your one of shk younger players I estimate your between 13-15 yr old based on your pathetoc attempy at insulting me. 2/10 please try harder
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

If truth insults you then you should leave this world, drug yourself to death
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Cooll zack wrote:If truth insults you then you should leave this world, drug yourself to death
Mate your embarrasing yourself, i will leave it at that.
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

You're*. What a peasant lol. Cry me a river

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”