It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 H10 Declaration of war to H9 

Post Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9
220897 wrote:
manufacture... Like the other mail that never happened that you have your suspects about ? Milady... thats not very lady like.. tut tut tut... Something tells me your clutching at straws with all this Milady.

infact !... It almost sounds like my last statement got you on the defensive.. Whats the matter? Couple of skeletons in the closet you dont want us to find out about ?

Looks like none of us are going to get to see that evidence backing up your claims against me, given all these deflections . . . so who's clutching at straws?

Let's make this easy . . . it isn't me.

But this isn't the first time you've falsely accused me of lying in the past and have even admitted to being proved wrong, is it? But you keep going with your propaganda campaign, despite that. Drive your wedges where you like. The truth will out one of these days and many of those you've manage to get to hate me will discover that you were the one who did it to further your own agenda . . . whatever that is. :roll:

That is all I have to say to you.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Folks do you notice that milady behaves like angel, maybe a prophet, truth teller. Wake up *, this is not holywood, this is real world

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Cooll zack wrote:
Folks do you notice that milady behaves like angel, maybe a prophet, truth teller. Wake up *, this is not holywood, this is real world

Not an angel by any stretch . . . and never claimed to be . . . but I'm not the horrible person they paint me as either.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 pm

MiladySkye wrote:
220897 wrote:
manufacture... Like the other mail that never happened that you have your suspects about ? Milady... thats not very lady like.. tut tut tut... Something tells me your clutching at straws with all this Milady.

infact !... It almost sounds like my last statement got you on the defensive.. Whats the matter? Couple of skeletons in the closet you dont want us to find out about ?

Looks like none of us are going to get to see that evidence backing up your claims against me, given all these deflections . . . so who's clutching at straws?

Let's make this easy . . . it isn't me.

But this isn't the first time you've falsely accused me of lying in the past and have even admitted to being proved wrong, is it? But you keep going with your propaganda campaign, despite that. Drive your wedges where you like. The truth will out one of these days and many of those you've manage to get to hate me will discover that you were the one who did it to further your own agenda . . . whatever that is. :roll:

That is all I have to say to you.

Ahh back to the " you said i was the devil " and when i saw i was wrong i said i was wrong, If im wrong im wrong lol, Not that big of a deal, However you seem to have this mentality that everyone is out to get you, especially me... are you this paranoid all the time or is it a stronghold kingdoms special?

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Why are so many people having to go to the hospital this war lol

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 am

because...

its a war?

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:22 am

Icarus Fall wrote:
because...

its a war?

take all of my king seats you can have everything Icarus

I feel like a retard

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:36 am

One thing I have found out in this war is thst milady takes things way to seriously, maybe a role play thing going tk the extreme with her.

Its a game people are not payed to play so they can do whatever the * they want. If someone wants to troll then no one can stop them. If someone wants to try amd lie or manipulate for advantage then its not against the rules. It doea not make them a bad guy in real life.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 am

meatball2k wrote:
One thing I have found out in this war is thst milady takes things way to seriously, maybe a role play thing going tk the extreme with her.

Its a game people are not payed to play so they can do whatever the * they want. If someone wants to troll then no one can stop them. If someone wants to try amd lie or manipulate for advantage then its not against the rules. It doea not make them a bad guy in real life.

Yes it does . . . at least in my book. If someone lied or took steroids in a football, baseball game or to win a race I would think the same as I think of them here . . . even though it's just a game. People are not so different while playing a game than they are in real life.

And just fyi . . . Me taking this game seriously/or not isn't against the rules either, so FO.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:36 am

real life?

or you mean the meatspace? :)

“As you gaze at the flickering signifiers scrolling down the computer screens, no matter what identifications you assign to the embodied entities that you cannot see, you have already become posthuman.”
Hayles

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next