H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Kempaci

H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by Kempaci »

Good day to everyone, today at 4 am server time H10 declared war to H9.
Reasons:
-Recent hostile moves to expand in H10 land(flipping of East Midlands,and taking Ayrshire and Londonderry)
-Unwillingness to work out a date when both houses can declare war
-and a lot of ''pranks''
Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!
meatball2k

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by meatball2k »

Great reasons for war

Should have just said because we wanted to strike first to gain upperhand early...pranks and unwillingness to agree to a war date is reason for war....deffo up there with great reasons for war haha
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

meatball2k wrote:Great reasons for war

Should have just said because we wanted to strike first to gain upperhand early...pranks and unwillingness to agree to a war date is reason for war....deffo up there with great reasons for war haha

I think Kempaci was purposely listing frivolous reasons because a H9 player attacking H10 HM's county and flipping the East Midlands were apparently brushed off by H9 as just "pranks". It's hearsay to me, since I was not in the thread and haven't actually seen a screenshot of the remark. I only heard about it.

The things I'm listing here are what I've actually seen reports on or witnessed myself as it happened.

H9 player attacked H10 HM's county (Barry in S Wales)

H9 Flipped East Midlands and Kent (my understanding was that it was agreed by both houses that Kent would remain in neutral hands until the formal war date was decided and it had begun)

H9 player was handed off villages by a troll (Sir.Maximillian) targeting H10 who had capped them from previous H10 sheriff of Ayrshire. Strangely enough, that same troll handed a bunch of fully built villages to YugoDL in Kent just before the Age change . . . claiming he was quitting the game. Yugo promptly joined H14 (now H9) after capping them . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

MiladySkye wrote: I think Kempaci was purposely listing frivolous reasons because a H9 player attacking H10 HM's county and flipping the East Midlands were apparently brushed off by H9 as just "pranks". It's hearsay to me, since I was not in the thread and haven't actually seen a screenshot of the remark. I only heard about it.

The things I'm listing here are what I've actually seen reports on or witnessed myself as it happened.

H9 player attacked H10 HM's county (Barry in S Wales)

H9 Flipped East Midlands and Kent (my understanding was that it was agreed by both houses that Kent would remain in neutral hands until the formal war date was decided and it had begun)

H9 player was handed off villages by a troll (Sir.Maximillian) targeting H10 who had capped them from previous H10 sheriff of Ayrshire. Strangely enough, that same troll handed a bunch of fully built villages to YugoDL in Kent just before the Age change . . . claiming he was quitting the game. Yugo promptly joined H14 (now H9) after capping them . . .

I had asked on 2-3 occasions in our diplo thread when are we having a meeting to discuss our mutually agreed upon war date (like we had agreed to talk about once age flip happened/got closer) all times were ignored

Yugod who as Milady said knowingly assisted a troll said that "he's quitting anyway, and even if he comes back if he deletes anything I'll pay compensation for it" the troll comes back right at the age flip and yugod states that since it's new age he's no longer bound by last age rules... funny it's almost like it was planned... This isn't first time yugod has helped this player either. We were also going to mark yugod as a troll but H14(H9) took him in I talked my house down and got everyone calmed down, at this time yugod owned 21 villages that were technically H10 property. We were assured he would be talked to and things would be sorted out. So we let it go and I calmed my members down... then 1 week passes... then 2 weeks pass about to be age flip, I've asked about yugod many times now and stated our stance on him and we get told "we're too busy to deal with it right now" yet they aren't "busy" enough to complain to us about various issues. In the end this never got solved and we got blown off about it for 2-3 weeks straight just like my officers had warned me they would do.

Emad a person who trolled us last age comes back, joins H9 and proceeds to take several villages off Sir. Max in Ayrshire, causing us to lose Ayrshire (which is also a county taken from us by H9) we finally get the villages back, and surprise surprise emad drops from H9 to troll us again.

Then you have them giving us all this * about kent and how "it better not be taken on age flip or else" and first thing happens is H9 takes it... we get told someone sending monks to monk em out now, would take another day and a half and us asking again for it to finally be set back to neutral.

Then you have 220897 going up into Londonderry and taking that county from us.

Then you have East midlands being aggressively flipped by Sir Bent (who our house REALLY doesn't like, and he's a known parish delete) This was the issue we were most angry about our province seat was aggressively monked away, then used to hit a county seat, parishes were scouted, and our HM got gold raided. When we asked what the * about east midlands and I told them our house was furious we were told "yeah it's just a prank don't worry about it" completely blown off. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

All the events I have just said happened over the span of no more then 3 days. Individually they aren't that bad I was annoyed by them sure, but individually a lot weren't that bad... but it's just repetitive problems happening within such a short time of eachother is what really set us off it had become an hourly "what is H9 doing that's * us off now" I'm pretty positive there isn't a thing left they could of done they hadn't already done. And by time the east midlands * happened I was done. We had let H9 push us around for long enough. I don't really care anymore if it's morale, good, bad I really just don't care anymore. I'm tired of arguing with my own people and not defending them. this asswhopping has been long overdue.

H9 ultimately overestimated our patience we had toward them.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

All I am going to say is, if anyone is still thinking that H10 are the bad guys here, they are ill-informed, H9 started it.
Image Image
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

YungBlood wrote:All I am going to say is, if anyone is still thinking that H10 are the bad guys here, they are ill-informed, H9 started it.
Doesn't really matter who the bad guys are, and H10 certainly aren't good guys but hope H9 isn't deluded enough to think they are the good guys.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well in this game you have fair share to good guys and * they tend to be split evenly between houses.

I think everyone.knew a war would have to happen at some time and to be honest I would have done exact same thing if I where you guys.

Lets see how it plays out.

I ak.jist glad to not be fighting Russians :-)
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

Just so you know what I got lol, nice surprise attack for a Sunday morning

Hello, as of 4:00 AM server time H10 hereby declares war on H9.

We see no way further these constant provocations have left us with no choice but to declare or I risk my entire house dropping and going after H9 seperately. H9 has literally done everything possible to * us off for last 3 days I'm not even sure what else H9 could do to * us off even more at this point.

We agreed on age flip we would discuss a war date for war. I asked 3 times when we wanted to have this meeting but each attempt was ignored.

Frankly, I'm beyond the point of caring. You've pushed us and your luck enough when it comes to us, and this * whopping has been 3 months long overdue. You guys seem to like surprise attacks as I heard in our meeting and seeing your past history so I deicded you wouldn't mind this. I once had someone tell me its not a surprise attack if we send declaration 30 seconds in advance.

You live in UK right longbowman? As they say in UK, "It's just a prank bro!"
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

The Longbowman wrote:Just so you know what I got lol, nice surprise attack for a Sunday morning

Hello, as of 4:00 AM server time H10 hereby declares war on H9.

We see no way further these constant provocations have left us with no choice but to declare or I risk my entire house dropping and going after H9 seperately. H9 has literally done everything possible to * us off for last 3 days I'm not even sure what else H9 could do to * us off even more at this point.

We agreed on age flip we would discuss a war date for war. I asked 3 times when we wanted to have this meeting but each attempt was ignored.

Frankly, I'm beyond the point of caring. You've pushed us and your luck enough when it comes to us, and this * whopping has been 3 months long overdue. You guys seem to like surprise attacks as I heard in our meeting and seeing your past history so I deicded you wouldn't mind this. I once had someone tell me its not a surprise attack if we send declaration 30 seconds in advance.

You live in UK right longbowman? As they say in UK, "It's just a prank bro!"

You overestimated our patience with you and tolerance to *. If you had dropped sir bent or yugod we would of been fine with waiting longer for mutually agreed on date. But you didn't you blow us off completely on both incidents and frankly had enough.

Also, I'd like to point out a large amount of players in our house live in America, for me we went to war at midnight, for few of my friends we went to war at 9:00 PM. It was just an extra bonus you would be offline when we went to war.

And as my last point you've surprise attacked houses on every war you've declared last age. Doesn't feel too great to get surprise attacked huh? You get what you ask for.

I'm done playing the moral high road no one else wants to walk it with us so there's no real point to trying to do it anymore, it's a new age and I think I'll go ahead and adopt the new policy of whatever makes me feel most satisfied. And right now you getting your own medicine served to you is exactly that.
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

H9 is stupid and h10 is evil snake.
In fact both houses suck.

Who is going to destroy h10 ? Mr unknown and company ? Lol
You talk more than you fight, get the * off here

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”