H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
KingJbone

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by KingJbone »

meatball2k wrote: I need to pad stats so there is nothing beter then landing in a farmers zone who has no idea, no troops up and loads of gold in parishes.
lol did you really just...nvm...
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

As I said, H9 is stupid and H10 is evil. Just look at 2208, he is stupid af. How can you call two players faction a house LOL. I didn't know you were this stupid. H10 had a plan to attack me and kajzer without reason, most of players are liars and sh1ts. I am about to appear again but this time I will crush both houses. You can see results of our last war against h16 , they are all out of fp and in vacation mode ( just me and kajzer ). Draining fp is worse than razing villages.
Good luck rats
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Cooll zack wrote:As I said, H9 is stupid and H10 is evil. Just look at 2208, he is stupid af. How can you call two players faction a house LOL. I didn't know you were this stupid. H10 had a plan to attack me and kajzer without reason, most of players are liars and sh1ts. I am about to appear again but this time I will crush both houses. You can see results of our last war against h16 , they are all out of fp and in vacation mode ( just me and kajzer ). Draining fp is worse than razing villages.
Good luck rats
Well I have been speaking to H9 alot recently and they actually seme like good group of players, have alot of activity in TS and work togetehr on razing villages. So I dont really know how there stupid, so far there doing decent job there taking land and sending out razes, they are more active and work better then h10.

I look forward to seeing you crush both houses though, I have never seen 2 players crush a full map so thats somethig I look forward to seeing, I doubt it will happen but I will look forward to seeing the attempt,

h16 from what I have seen are just farmers so it snot really impressive that you trolled them into wasting there fp but its good to see majority of leaders on VM along with half of H10 on VM, it makes H9s job easier :-)
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

meatball2k wrote: h16 from what I have seen are just farmers so it snot really impressive that you trolled them into wasting there fp but its good to see majority of leaders on VM along with half of H10 on VM, it makes H9s job easier :-)
So that means H16 with majority of their leadership on VM, have about 18 players fighting you; and H10 with half of their players on VM, have about 22 players fighting you. Oh then you have H1's 5 players and that noob KJB with his FG.

So that's 18 + 22 + 5 + 2 = 47. Which means it's 56 vs 47, that gives H9 almost 10 players more in this fight. But wait...like you said, H16 are farmers so which mean we have to take away their 18 farmers as they're not doing much, which mean you have 29 vs 56 :)

@Milady & BG, told you I was good at maths :P

Wait....did the Onion King just post on the forums after so long????? WOW but who cares, time for me to go back to watching the show, I'm just a farmer with no fighting experience so just ignore me :)
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Cooll zack

Post by Cooll zack »

Razing villages makes you smart ? Get a life, read some books and make your brain busy. I cant believe how people can be this brainwashed. This game is everything for you. If I was your father , I would cut all ties. Dude dp think about shk 24/7, no wonder why this world is screwed. You are playing and thinking about shk while people are developing technology.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote:
h16 from what I have seen are just farmers so it snot really impressive that you trolled them into wasting there fp but its good to see majority of leaders on VM along with half of H10 on VM, it makes H9s job easier :-)

half of your house is on VM too...
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote:it worked though as soon as he lands Wales is White
That message was on august 2nd

today is august 5th

That was a very short lived victory. lol

http://prntscr.com/g4rzeo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Cooll zack wrote:Razing villages makes you smart ? Get a life, read some books and make your brain busy. I cant believe how people can be this brainwashed. This game is everything for you. If I was your father , I would cut all ties. Dude dp think about shk 24/7, no wonder why this world is screwed. You are playing and thinking about shk while people are developing technology.
I dont k ow who your talking about but I also dont see your account in game. I assume you have made mlre then 1 and your posting on a game forum talking * acting as of you dont care but you care enough to build up more then 1 account and cheat to get main account banned.....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

omar1994 wrote:
meatball2k wrote: h16 from what I have seen are just farmers so it snot really impressive that you trolled them into wasting there fp but its good to see majority of leaders on VM along with half of H10 on VM, it makes H9s job easier :-)
So that means H16 with majority of their leadership on VM, have about 18 players fighting you; and H10 with half of their players on VM, have about 22 players fighting you. Oh then you have H1's 5 players and that noob KJB with his FG.

So that's 18 + 22 + 5 + 2 = 47. Which means it's 56 vs 47, that gives H9 almost 10 players more in this fight. But wait...like you said, H16 are farmers so which mean we have to take away their 18 farmers as they're not doing much, which mean you have 29 vs 56 :)

@Milady & BG, told you I was good at maths :P

Wait....did the Onion King just post on the forums after so long????? WOW but who cares, time for me to go back to watching the show, I'm just a farmer with no fighting experience so just ignore me :)
Yeah good maths mate. Im dissapointed we havent won the war when yoi put it like that.......
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Bglizard wrote:
meatball2k wrote:it worked though as soon as he lands Wales is White
That message was on august 2nd

today is august 5th

That was a very short lived victory. lol

http://prntscr.com/g4rzeo
Short and sweet

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”