H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
YungBlood

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by YungBlood »

Cooll zack wrote:Yes Yungblood you are getting smashed. We captured your villages while you was online :
http://prntscr.com/gbii97
In screenshot above you can see yungblood asking for villages back
Idiot
Emad another cooll zack alt, no surprise there :roll:
Image Image
TokHaar

Post by TokHaar »

MiladySkye wrote:
Are you purposely being obtuse or are you really that challenged at reading comprehension or interpreting comments in context?

Quote 1 means: In future, I don't want to hear a word from H9 players about H1 deleting their parishes. NOT ONE WORD. It was a warning not to complain to us about parish deletions, since you were allowing your players to delete ours (and other Houses parishes).

Quote 2 is self explanatory: What I want is to stop getting mails from H9 whining about a H1 deleting a military school (as I got more than 1 from H9 players when Lord_T did it) . . . especially when your players have deleted LOADS!

Those 2 statements actually say pretty much the same thing, genius. :roll: Maybe you should consider spending less time playing games and more time studying/learning.
Retroactively justifying everything you do and say, that's "the milady"!
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

TokHaar wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:
Are you purposely being obtuse or are you really that challenged at reading comprehension or interpreting comments in context?

Quote 1 means: In future, I don't want to hear a word from H9 players about H1 deleting their parishes. NOT ONE WORD. It was a warning not to complain to us about parish deletions, since you were allowing your players to delete ours (and other Houses parishes).

Quote 2 is self explanatory: What I want is to stop getting mails from H9 whining about a H1 deleting a military school (as I got more than 1 from H9 players when Lord_T did it) . . . especially when your players have deleted LOADS!

Those 2 statements actually say pretty much the same thing, genius. :roll: Maybe you should consider spending less time playing games and more time studying/learning.
Covering yourself in glitter and screaming at top of your lungs "I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS", that's "the Tokhaar" !

also congradulations guys we reached page 13 we have more forum warriors on this world then any other active world at the moment lol. What in the *.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

TokHaar wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:

Just admit that you grossly misunderstood what I said and jumped to conclusions instead of trying to cover up with your own brand of BS.

"When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser."
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Post by 220897 »

when the truth is distorted, the light will shine upon the path and reveal the web of lies and the back stabbers will fall, heads will roll and jaws swing in awe
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

can this forum thread come to an end. its starting to look more and more like romeo and Juliet. all we need is BG and SF to fall in love and kill themselves to resolve all the family conflicts LOL
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I take full credot for being on page 13. Usually I get into pagr 40 and beyond with my keyboard warrior skills.

Lets keep this going.
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

220897 wrote:when the truth is distorted, the light will shine upon the path and reveal the web of lies and the back stabbers will fall, heads will roll and jaws swing in awe
this legit just sounds like some * that would happen in romeo and Juliet 2 "the story of h9 and her h1/10 "
Last edited by drakensilencer on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 220897 »

guys, can we please talk about this on teamspeak.... lets not air all our dirty laundry on the forums, there are... people on the forums *cough*cought* who are artists when it come to that, it just isnt your guys personal skilled traits, let them get on with it

Post by 220897 »

WAIT

*everyone stands still*

what must 220 be thinking ????

well if you must know... i was thinking.....

will this post make it to page 14 ???

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”