H10 Declaration of war to H9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Bglizard

Re: H10 Declaration of war to H9

Post by Bglizard »

I claim page 16 in the name of H10
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

MiladySkye wrote:
meatball2k wrote:One thing I have found out in this war is thst milady takes things way to seriously, maybe a role play thing going tk the extreme with her.

Its a game people are not payed to play so they can do whatever the * they want. If someone wants to troll then no one can stop them. If someone wants to try amd lie or manipulate for advantage then its not against the rules. It doea not make them a bad guy in real life.
Yes it does . . . at least in my book. If someone lied or took steroids in a football, baseball game or to win a race I would think the same as I think of them here . . . even though it's just a game. People are not so different while playing a game than they are in real life.

And just fyi . . . Me taking this game seriously/or not isn't against the rules either, so FO.
Zzzzzzzz boring
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:
meatball2k wrote:One thing I have found out in this war is thst milady takes things way to seriously, maybe a role play thing going tk the extreme with her.

Its a game people are not payed to play so they can do whatever the * they want. If someone wants to troll then no one can stop them. If someone wants to try amd lie or manipulate for advantage then its not against the rules. It doea not make them a bad guy in real life.
Yes it does . . . at least in my book. If someone lied or took steroids in a football, baseball game or to win a race I would think the same as I think of them here . . . even though it's just a game. People are not so different while playing a game than they are in real life.

And just fyi . . . Me taking this game seriously/or not isn't against the rules either, so FO.
Zzzzzzzz boring
Stop trespassing on our page you heathen!
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

yeet

yeet

YEET
Image Image
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

I claim this page in the name of H9 as H10 are not fit to control a forum page
Dragonlight

Post by Dragonlight »

War is only made when each side believes they are the "good guys". Something to think about among all the bickering. :?
"When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe to hard."

~Sun Tsu

Post by 220897 »

.. i was just bored reading through this.. please dont ever tell me you have at some point believed you was the good guy.. just saying chum..
Kempaci

Post by Kempaci »

Aren't we all good guys? isn't it all about perspective?
Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!

Post by 220897 »

Yeah, were all good, nothing wrong with spicing up the forums a little, aslong as it doesnt spill over into the game right ?

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”