Congratulation House 10

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

Congratulation House 10

Post by omar1994 »

Yooooooooooo :D,

Congratulations H10 on wining the age: https://prnt.sc/fx76sc :)

They called us crazy, mad and so many other names, they said we were a farming house, they tried to stop us over and over again, they leaked personal real life info on our friend(s), they said we won’t win, they tried to bully us, they sent trolls after us, they lied about us but even though they tried and tried and tried, WE WON!!!!!!!!*

I would like to thank everyone in or was in H10 that supported H10 for your support, friendship and loyalty. I would also like to thank our good friends H16 for their support and friendship, love you <3

I would also like to thank our enemies for fighting us, we had a lot of fun even though there was so much hate.

Long live H10, long live H16 and long live The Onion Gang!

*I do not accuse all of our enemies of the above as the majority of them are really nice people and I respect them. It was amid at a certain few players that know who they are :D
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Re: Congratulation House 10

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote: they said we were a farming house
nobody said that omar
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Bglizard wrote:
omar1994 wrote: they said we were a farming house
nobody said that omar
They did, but that was a long time back when I use to be in the HM team. I think it might have been on TS, could be wrong and it might be on the threads lol
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

Always a pleasure Omar :D
Image Image
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

Well done H10 :roll:

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”