Shield Charges - W9

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Jdswish2

Shield Charges - W9

Post by Jdswish2 »

So recently I've seen some really interesting shields throughout a few of the game worlds. I am thinking about changing my shield but wondering why I cannot see some of the charges that people use on their shields. I understand that you have to do quests to unlock some of them but others I don't see at all... Kinda confused and was wondering if anyone knew where to see all the possible shield charges/how to get them.

Wanted to post this on W9 because it is the world I am currently active on.
Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
Icarus Fall

Re: Shield Charges - W9

Post by Icarus Fall »

would need to see the specific shield charges but the answer is probably in special events. like xmas events
MiladySkye

Re: Shield Charges - W9

Post by MiladySkye »

Jdswish2 wrote:So recently I've seen some really interesting shields throughout a few of the game worlds. I am thinking about changing my shield but wondering why I cannot see some of the charges that people use on their shields. I understand that you have to do quests to unlock some of them but others I don't see at all... Kinda confused and was wondering if anyone knew where to see all the possible shield charges/how to get them.

Wanted to post this on W9 because it is the world I am currently active on.
Shield charges are given for rank, quests and special events (like Christmas) and sometimes for being in a house that won an Age.

https://prntscr.com/fwtel4
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”