Favorite Memories

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Bglizard

Favorite Memories

Post by Bglizard »

Figured be nice to have a positive thread with all that is going on. Talk about your favorite memories of people you've met on this world. Can be people who are on, or aren't on this world currently. Apologizing in advance for this long post I've met and talked with many players.

I remember Johntheman and Blepk along with dman and that crew sitting on TS with me during the H15 + 1 + 16 vs H18 war during age 1 chanting "do it!" toward me dropping H15 and joining H18. Don't regret that for a second, if it wasn't for that I would probably be fighting alongside H14 today.

I remember when Pedekos and xxMRads faction in age 1 dropped from H1 and went into H10 and declared war on H1 alone and watching them hold out in Scotland for so long and being impressed by them

I remember all those long quiet nights sitting staring at a dim computer screen in warwick having psychological wars with qwerty during age 1 and 2 when I was trolling west midlands being dubbed "the province that never sleeps"

I remember Dan_Star during age 1 he was my FL and county sherrif giving me permission to cap an inactive in the county who happened to be in qwerty's faction and I was telling qwerty my county sherrif gave me permission. and him going "well I'm going to go talk to your faction leader then" I think it took him about a minute to realize my county sherrif and FL were same person lol

I remember Liesl and Dan_Star confronting me on my flag hoarding problem in kettlebridge trying to talk me into sharing flags and stop raiding like crazy I never stopped :P

I remember all those countless hours spent talking and sending mails to Mori over literally everything I still think it's hilarious watching the 2 of us talk no one can follow

I remember when Defender and MasterBush went into Warwick during age 2 and flipped my county and gave it to Aewyn and Aewyn coming onto that one day "well this is pleasant" and just using the county seat to clear out wolf lairs

I remember Mr Tomato dubbing me "Lizard the horrible!!" in age 1 when I peacefully capped into sligo and the entire county flipped the * out started razing every nipple village or any village without a castle in the area, IDing it's members and hitting me with days worth of excom when I wasn't even there to troll.

I remember when I first joined this game and some neutral flipped Surdices parish in Worchester so I was like "cool free flags" gold raided it and got like 200k gold. Then Surdices comes online super * flips parish back and absolutely decimates my parish with 200 catapults. In a true fashion that would make Canadians proud he was actually very sorry afterwards and sent me stone and offered to give me some parish gold

I remember I think his name was Agent White in warwick me and mori always making jokes about him because no one ever told him I wasn't a rogue anymore so he kept his villages on 24/7 ID for months despite that his house wasn't at war, and there weren't even any rogues in the same province as him. We tried to tell him he was safe

I remember Faqu2 complaining about how Dawn117 wanted us to hand over our wales countys which we were fine with but the problem was we weren't told who to vote for. and dawn's house members wouldn't stop voting for us

I remember Mikak's weekly "farmer market" threads in which he would tell us the best prices for selling/buying all materials in all of west midlands

I remember all times talking to thatbarn both TS and mail, probably one of the nicest players ever met on this world. She didn't have a mean bone in her.

I remember during age 3 first war with H15 Tom(220897) spawning into Middlesex and flipping all of England in an hour asking around in leadership who the * did that and then all the times I've accidently misspelled his name 220987 ect...

I remember one time on TS Tokhaar left archers down in IoM and how Milady was ready to whip his *

Tokhaar forever the prettiest princess of W9

During age 2 SquashEm me Mori and few others marked up as rogues by Dawn then one night we found Dawn hadn't put archers up on his towns and his towns were in absolute * condition and sitting on TS with mori and squash frantically instanting squashEm goods to hit dawn and cheering him on watching as dawn's house came online around him, ID'd themselves then logged off not even bothering to help dawn

I can't tell you how many times I read over BernieN's diplomatic messages he would craft those messages into true art.

I remember killershyt going into Leicester and all of Grandy's videos that followed as he sat there as a low ranking earl sitting there razing people and unable to be razed out despite not being ID'd

I remember Romanwild and Guillaum probably 2 of my favorite support players ever met they really had no ambition for themselves would rather help people. Thatbarn was similar

I remember being sent Zato Ichi's captain attacks and being at awe with how precise they were he knew exactly what he was doing before he sent anything

I remember seeing the feats of Jkrier and how determined he was to make trolls life a living * I've never seen someone so dedicated to hunting trolls down before

I remember being there in TS with 13th warrior and booyah and just watching them have their way in H15 and H10 land as unstoppable forces.

I remember when Grandy went up to Banffshire to reset nighttime and our house desperately just flinging breakers up there bringing nighttime from 30 villages to like 7 we think he even logged in at one point said "* this *" put few archers up then logged off

I remember morodin's dirty mouth and HoH recounting all the times he's been mail banned

I remember Brux the coolest dentist I've ever known (I think he was the dentist of our group... I actually can't remember for certain it's been so long since I've talked to Brux)

I remember Andy always trying to proclaim himself king of Ireland, and to make fun of him I made a drawing and called him "The north Ireland burger king" I wish I could remember what I did with it... know I still have it saved somewhere

I remember Ike and Angie and all those others we had in East midlands like moribunds, thatbarn ect... then omar coming down here and trying to proclaim ourselves as onion gang. No one ever listened to him lol. Except thatbarn. But I think that was more out of pity

I remember wondering who the * this "death 2 you a11" person is and his name constantly cropping up until he finally joined the pink chickens (SquashEm's faction) he would later become our appointed secretary

I remember dragonlight the absolue madman always looking and ready to go full into any fight always asking us to reset him so he could go jump onto the enemy and us always telling him no

I remember meeting redstrike for first time and never understanding a single thing he said. Sometimes still to this day. I still love you though red <3 you just have a way with words. Not exactly a good way.

I remember Longbowman and Yugod sending their monks on holy crusades to retake the holy land of east midlands.

^ Then I remember the Romeo and Juliet joking between me and LP when she came to Nottingham and surrounded me with nipples trying to lock me under with excom I remember tokhaar trying to join in as well but he dropped ID to cap something closer to help and I razed him in that moment lol.

I remember the odd relation I had with YuGoD constantly talking with him sometimes we would get hostile and turn into * measuring then other times it would be cool and relaxed. Also remember those long nights of the "no mans zone" between me and him in Leicester, neither of us would ID but we both knew other was online so we would sit there and wait it out

I remember when Anthraxus wanted the wales king seat for an achievement and I told him "sure" and gave him the shortest reign of any king ever. He was king for approx. 3 seconds

I recall when Digifreak was sitting on TS drunkenly singing "Im a Barbie girl" https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmqjpgf4uism7 ... S.wav?dl=0 actually recorded it

I remember when I first met Wex and he always asked me if he could have West Meath and I told him "no you have to earn a county" he would eventually one day take over longford.

I remember the jokes would constantly play on del poncho calling him leader of illuminati, him joining H10 and us making him an officer, then him having me join H14 and making me an officer of H14

I remember when defender came to meath, and DIDN'T attack me that was a shock :P

I remember all those times we made jokes in front of cathz calling her dog a bear (it's a bear you have to see it) and jokingly saying I was going to take over Scotland. I don't think for the first 6 months of age 4 we could go one thread without someone cracking a joke about me going for Scotland

I remember how confused H19 leadership was when we sent them the offer "If you declare on us with 14 and 1 we'll give you England"

then I remember all the crazy demands we made from H16 in exchange we would give them England

then I remember trying to get both houses to declare on eachother and winner would get England

no one ever took England.

I remember me and king jbone making jokes on H14's expense and I laughed so hard I actually got a bloody nose. That was a first and then me him, and captkirk plotting cathz downfall right in front of her and how they would make me king of scotland

I remember having to ban the word "Surrey" from draken with threat of removing him from our chat if he said surrey one more time

I remember meeting PG for first time in a friendly environment on another world as a faction member that was interesting wasn't as bad as I thought once you once you were on same side as him.

I remember ticktack always trying to provoke me into sending my 500 catapult attack at his village and I would always scare the * out of him when I would send 1 archer attacks at his village. When he went rogue, first thing I did was send a 500 catapult attack at him lol.

I remember the time del poncho, omar and cathz were all sitting in a TS room and omar provoked me into sending a 500 catapult attack at him. Omar sitting there "it's not real" then del poncho telling him "its * BG it's going to be real" and how despite my king army took 20 minutes to reach his village he never put archers up

I remember all the times I've visited houses like H16, H19 and would sometimes bring friends along with me like when cathz and few others joined H19 and made entire map purple for a while, or when recently amazon needed the kings pin achievement so I joined 16 and then got Icarus to join with me and painted the map red http://prntscr.com/fnz877

This isn't even all of my memories of people this is just some of the fonder ones that come to mind whenever I think of a person on this world.
omar1994

Re: Favorite Memories

Post by omar1994 »

Here's all of us that are online in H10 and H16 dealing with the trolls while ''Mr BG'' a key player in H10, relaxing while drinking tea and writing his SHK biography :o
Bglizard wrote: I remember Ike and Angie and all those others we had in East midlands like moribunds, thatbarn ect... then omar coming down here and trying to proclaim ourselves as onion gang. No one ever listened to him lol. Except thatbarn. But I think that was more out of pity
1st. She didn't join out of pity, she was a loyal member of the gang ;)

2nd. Everyone that was there, joined, I have evidence so stop making up things X(
Bglizard wrote: I remember the time del poncho, omar and cathz were all sitting in a TS room and omar provoked me into sending a 500 catapult attack at him. Omar sitting there "it's not real" then del poncho telling him "its * BG it's going to be real" and how despite my king army took 20 minutes to reach his village he never put archers up
Lies, I didn't provoke anyone, you were just being a bully :P And I was AFK so couldn't defend :lol:
Bglizard wrote: This isn't even all of my memories of people this is just some of the fonder ones that come to mind whenever I think of a person on this world.
You could of came with better memories of me, like how I helped you win over counties, provinces and king seats ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess I'll post a few thing too 8-)

Age 1

I remember starting off in Devon, England and after making my own faction, tried to get Amadeus76 an officer in H1 or H16 to join me to go against the world, his reply http://prntscr.com/fp9o42 :cry:

I remember trying to move to Scotland from Devon and it took me more than a week or 2, I ended up failing my cap so had to start all over again lol

Age 2

I remember after the age flip trying to attack Amadeus76 for taking the parish I was in, from last age, from a H18 friend (Dotsndots). I still didn't know how to fight so whatever I had sent most have been a joke. Anime my officer told me to call it off so I did lol :(

I remember dropping from H3 to declare war on H16 because a spy (Football0126) joined them from H10 with his faction. H16 declared on H3 after they got threads where we were seen showing support to H10.

At the time I didn't know how to fight really so it was around that time I met KingJbone and he was teaching me how to cap and raze. I did manage to get a few villages but I was reseted like over 3 time by H16 :lol: :lol:

I remember then joining Miladysky's group who were fighting H16 in Ireland (didn't like them at first, seemed to rough from the farmers I use to be with, lol). I soon had to leave because I was fighting H16 in Scotland, players that HoH didn't want to fight as they plant to take them in age 3.

Age 3

I remember sending MiladySky a message, something along the lines ''I want to join you but I don't want to follow any of your house rules :lol:''

I remember moving down to Gwynedd during H9 vs H15 war to try and flip the county. My first monk war with it's Sheriff Chris39133. Best monker I ever have seen on SHK. We later became good friends.

I remember after Milady and Grandy stepped down from H9 leadership I use to get into so many arguments with the new leadership from being accused of taking in so many players to being against going to war with other houses. Then at one point I dropped house after Lady Price cappend my village but a few hours later rejoined because H9 new leadership took her side. I was then taken out of the officers thread but my FG, KingJbone goes ''If you don't put Omar back into the officer thread, I'm taking out all my faction officers from the thread'' (A true leader lol). I was added back in not long later. At the time I was the key officer in Berserkers and we use to get so much beef from some officers in H9 in how we use to run our faction ''Oh you can't do this, Oh you can't do that'' it was unbelievable lol. This was my favourite memory, we proved them all wrong ended up being the only H9 faction to still exist and be in the glory house in Age 4 :D

Age 4

I'm taking a break, I'll write the rest later lol :lol:
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote:
Bglizard wrote: I remember the time del poncho, omar and cathz were all sitting in a TS room and omar provoked me into sending a 500 catapult attack at him. Omar sitting there "it's not real" then del poncho telling him "its * BG it's going to be real" and how despite my king army took 20 minutes to reach his village he never put archers up
Lies, I didn't provoke anyone, you were just being a bully :P And I was AFK so couldn't defend
you were there talking to us on TS. you kept flipping my parish and you wouldn't ever god * donate but you would always complain about my tax (which was pretty low)... You were sitting there in TS with me, cathz and del poncho they sat there for 20 minutes "omar that's going to be real" and you didn't believe it for a second

lol biography not yet. that would have to be pages long and I don't plan to do that till final age
Lady Price

Post by Lady Price »

I remember having to ban the word "Surrey" from draken with threat of removing him from our chat if he said surrey one more time
Then I remember the Romeo and Juliet joking between me and LP when she came to Nottingham and surrounded me with nipples trying to lock me under with excom I remember tokhaar trying to join in as well but he dropped ID to cap something closer to help and I razed him in that moment lol.

Is it too late now to say Surrey?
Cos I'm missing more than just your banter

;)
apple rides to save the day
Lady Price

Post by Lady Price »

Instead of giving specific memories of each age, Im just going to summarize how i remember each age through the use of book titles:

Age 1:
The Contrary Farmer by Gene Logsdon
Because most of us were farming, contrarily.

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
I haven't spoken to anyone who has said outright that they thoroughly enjoyed age 1....

Age 2:
The Red and The Black by Stendhal
dont need to explain this one lmao

The Journal of a Disappointed Man by W.N.P Barbellion
also pretty self explanatory.

Age 3:
The Captain is out to Lunch, and the Sailors have Taken Over the Ship by Charles Bukowski
It was this or the communist manifesto, as in my eyes age 3 is when the people beat the Oligarchy formerly ensnaring W9.

Great Expectations by Charles *
We were so hopeful...

Age 4:
How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
:lol: :roll:

Finally, in more recent times -

Let There Be Peace On Earth, And Let It Begin With Me by Jill Miller and Sy Miller

<3
apple rides to save the day

Post by 220897 »

ohh good ol LP, still trolling at heart
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

Friendships, and long, sleepless nights, starring at a computer screen.

Sums it up for me.
Image Image
wex2010

Post by wex2010 »

At one moment I had Longford, Louth and Ross-shire BG :P
Earned them all * ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

* you and your Irish culture tokhaar.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”