Lets have some fun :)

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

Re: Lets have some fun :)

Post by omar1994 »

MiladySkye wrote:I think there must be some distinction between trolls and rogues, though this has been debated before on this forum and others.

Typical definition of a Troll: Someone with little/no history coming to a world simply to grief players/houses that they have little or no history with for the sole purpose of destroying stuff, weakening them or their house and generally trying to make their game miserable because you are an * and are able to. Also using an alt accounts to go after personal enemies or enemies of a particular house is considered trolling. People coming in from other worlds as an unknown neutral (at the request of a player/players longstanding) to assist a particular house or player without putting on colours are considered trolls by many people . . . although some feel it is a legitimate and acceptable tactic.

Typical definition of a Rogue: This is generally someone who's been treated/been attacked or targeted unfairly by a house/faction/player or an agreement has been broken and the offended person "goes rogue" to seek retribution and attack them for a legitimate reason or wrong done to them. Usually these people are looking for an apology, reparation or compensation of some sort and will accept/give peace once one of those are satisfied. This unfair targeting should be able to be proven by evidence via reports or mails rather than simply he said/she said.
So what do you call someone that attacks a house but doesn't raze, monk, gold raid, delete stuff but instead caps weak castles and builds them up before handing them back to the house he attacked? Free of charge, (will maybe for a bit of trading from those villages :D) Keep in mind he does this while being called names ;)
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

omar1994 wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:I think there must be some distinction between trolls and rogues, though this has been debated before on this forum and others.

Typical definition of a Troll: Someone with little/no history coming to a world simply to grief players/houses that they have little or no history with for the sole purpose of destroying stuff, weakening them or their house and generally trying to make their game miserable because you are an * and are able to. Also using an alt accounts to go after personal enemies or enemies of a particular house is considered trolling. People coming in from other worlds as an unknown neutral (at the request of a player/players longstanding) to assist a particular house or player without putting on colours are considered trolls by many people . . . although some feel it is a legitimate and acceptable tactic.

Typical definition of a Rogue: This is generally someone who's been treated/been attacked or targeted unfairly by a house/faction/player or an agreement has been broken and the offended person "goes rogue" to seek retribution and attack them for a legitimate reason or wrong done to them. Usually these people are looking for an apology, reparation or compensation of some sort and will accept/give peace once one of those are satisfied. This unfair targeting should be able to be proven by evidence via reports or mails rather than simply he said/she said.
So what do you call someone that attacks a house but doesn't raze, monk, gold raid, delete stuff but instead caps weak castles and builds them up before handing them back to the house he attacked? Free of charge, (will maybe for a bit of trading from those villages :D) Keep in mind he does this while being called names ;)
It depends . . . if that someone did it as Grandy did (in Down in an earlier Age) to help some of the newer players learn a bit about what happens to those with weak castles and how to improve their design/defence, I would call that player an instructor.

True intent is often the root of what makes any action negative or positive. Caldex87 was always an excellent example of that . . . while he was an awesome fighter and excellent teammate, he was always fair with his enemies, often offering villages back to them post war. Miss him (and quite a few others) but hopefully they are filling their lives with bigger and better things than SHK lol
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

EmadAdelDesouky_ wrote:BD capped all vibrfr in Kent and that player was not in my vassels and cant be lol bcuz his rank is much higher than me . and I did not LL any player in Kent except Sir.Max .

For Sir.Max attacks I would like to see reports if possible as I tightly ordered him not to hit except H10

I did not get the point of your screenshot !
That screenshot shows Sir. max's parish attacking H9 parish Zorcantha

As far as BD goes no idea what happened there I don't claim to know yet Sir. Max had Bdageneral LL'd which I can confirm because I remember watching BD get hit by those vassals we asked Bdageneral to drop LL he did not so we razed him. Will have to ask about H18 though
EmadAdelDesouky_

Post by EmadAdelDesouky_ »

Omar1994 is capping neutral in Cumbria to join the area :D shame ! :lol: :lol:
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

EmadAdelDesouky_ wrote:Omar1994 is capping neutral in Cumbria to join the area :D shame ! :lol: :lol:
There's a difference between active neutrals and inactive neutrals. Plus anything I cap from an active player I will return to them :)
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

EmadAdelDesouky_ wrote:Omar1994 is capping neutral in Cumbria to join the area :D shame ! :lol: :lol:
Sir. Maximillian capped a neutral in Kirk to try and absolve himself! Shame ! :lol:
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

MiladySkye wrote:
omar1994 wrote:

It depends . . . if that someone did it as Grandy did (in Down in an earlier Age) to help some of the newer players learn a bit about what happens to those with weak castles and how to improve their design/defence, I would call that player an instructor.

True intent is often the root of what makes any action negative or positive. Caldex87 was always an excellent example of that . . . while he was an awesome fighter and excellent teammate, he was always fair with his enemies, often offering villages back to them post war. Miss him (and quite a few others) but hopefully they are filling their lives with bigger and better things than SHK lol
Nah this player wasn't doing it to teach them anything, he was just being a nice guy :D
EmadAdelDesouky_

omar1994 wrote:
There's a difference between active neutrals and inactive neutrals. Plus anything I cap from an active player I will return to them :)

So all neutrals in Cumbria are inactive ? you believe urself ? :D
Anything I cap I will return back :lol: :lol: .
I remember capping a neutral player to join Scotland during war against your House and I got loads of messages from ur house members telling me " how coward am I " but it seems that rules run on others not you
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

EmadAdelDesouky_ wrote:
omar1994 wrote:

So all neutrals in Cumbria are inactive ? you believe urself ? :D
Anything I cap I will return back :lol: :lol: .
I remember capping a neutral player to join Scotland during war against your House and I got loads of messages from ur house members telling me " how coward am I " but it seems that rules run on others not you
I don't think my house (H16) ever fought your house in Scotland so not sure what you're on about there ;)
EmadAdelDesouky_

I do not mean H16 . I meant ur house at this time .

Also see this SS http://prntscr.com/fp8kdq :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I want to laugh I look at it LOL

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”