Lets have some fun :)

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
lord crusad

Re: Lets have some fun :)

Post by lord crusad »

did anyone notice this? http://imgur.com/kTjb7St
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

yea. a very nice woman that when under the game name kitten died yesterday, everyone is trying to preserve her by sending ID to one of her villages
http://prntscr.com/fspdk9
the village has over a year ID already and more coming
lord crusad

Post by lord crusad »

yes sir
this was big

have a look
http://imgur.com/a/vdKDK
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

lord crusad wrote:yes sir
this was big

have a look
http://imgur.com/a/vdKDK

It's something that's been done for players in the past who've died . . . as a show of respect.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

If I recall Lady Pammy had an ingame memorial ID'd a village for a year+ and a bunch of Id on other cities

Unfortunately the cities will only last as long as a premium runs out, otherwise villages be gone in abou 60~ days from now
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

We can see H14 doing the lords work in Durham.

Razing neutrals and all the fun stuff like that :P
Image Image

Post by 220897 »

YungBlood wrote:We can see H14 doing the lords work in Durham.

@ yungblood, i think before coming onto the forums sprouting **** as usual maybe you should check the facts ? As RR razed every H11 and H4 in sight abar a few.... BTW we saw that scout you send to that player at the rank of lady... Ohh what a heavy carder you are.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

220897 wrote:
YungBlood wrote:We can see H14 doing the lords work in Durham.

@ yungblood, i think before coming onto the forums sprouting **** as usual maybe you should check the facts ? As RR razed every H11 and H4 in sight abar a few.... BTW we saw that scout you send to that player at the rank of lady... Ohh what a heavy carder you are.
I actually only work off facts, so. :geek:

BTW we saw that captain you sent to that player at the rank of lady... oh don't embarrass yourself, you make it too easy. :roll:

Sheriff's can do as they like in their own counties. :?
Image Image

Post by 220897 »

Ahh yes we did raze it, better then having someone... well someone like you.. rude, mouthy and arragent, You name all your villages heavy carder but im guessing your welfare check doesnt cover a 100$ package??

you only work off that facts ? well i guess history is written by the victories side.. Not that you'd know anything about winning ..
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

220897 wrote:Ahh yes we did raze it, better then having someone... well someone like you.. rude, mouthy and arragent, You name all your villages heavy carder but im guessing your welfare check doesnt cover a 100$ package??

you only work off that facts ? well i guess history is written by the victories side.. Not that you'd know anything about winning ..
Resorting to personal insults, taking H14 to all time lows huh? :lol:

Why do you keep coming back to the forums to just further embarrass yourself? Your reply's are pathetic, and they're embarrassing to say the least.

You carded a captain to raze a neutral who I had not even launched a captain on, In a county that isn't yours and you have no business in, I am glad you are proud of that :lol:

Just reading back all the responses on this thread, and even in game mails, actions, and histories, the only "rude, mouthy, and arrogant" one here is you.

Save yourself the trouble, just do not reply.
Image Image

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”