Lets have some fun :)

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
TokHaar

Re: Lets have some fun :)

Post by TokHaar »

anyone wanna hand me some villas?

Post by 220897 »

@MLS
please do provide these SS, because at the time i was in hospital, as you knew, hence why i was so ***** at you, so when this troll who came after you * WHEN I HAD NO PC IN A HOSPTAIL TO CONTACT THIS TROLL "I" brought over and the last time i had played w1 up until the latest war on w3. i would so like to see these SS, you can send them to me ingame if you like.

and what sir bent told me so yu can fwd me that mail as id like to see it

Post by 220897 »

Icarus Fall wrote:220, trying to deny what is quite apparent in a post you just made isnt very smart... and yeah, you have been giving your twisted, untrue version of events here in w9 to people in other servers. I know because few of these people have come and asked me about it. you know, I fought hard, long battles and that gets a mix of grudge and respect from people.

but, in any case, I think you are giving me too much credit with all that on EU4. truth is I havent had impact on diplomacy, havent been attacked there and nobody took the initiative to declare on us, quite the contrary. sadly the same cant be said about your house...

finnaly, this cross-world recruitment you and others have done is not very healthy for W9 if you bring people to brainwash them with lies and incentivize them to troll.

but all of this comes without surprise, as i know and have experienced the ethics with which you dont fair-play. still, denying the facts, denying what is on a public forum for everyone to see, is not only silly and childish, its dumb!
I asked 3 players to come over and farm with me, the rest who spawn in, thats on them.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote: and what sir bent told me so yu can fwd me that mail as id like to see it
Wonder which of the two are lying . . . because he said he never told you I said you made W9 go down the drain . . . in fact he claims the only thing he said was:

https://prntscr.com/fs6wef

which is a far cry from what you claim he said.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Post by 220897 »

Well then thats a convo for me and bent to have, however you still havent provided me with the mail, like you said it was open for anyone who wants it... and you still havent shown these SS of me getting a troll from w1 to spawn in IOM,... so, are you lying ?
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:Well then thats a convo for me and bent to have, however you still havent provided me with the mail, like you said it was open for anyone who wants it... and you still havent shown these SS of me getting a troll from w1 to spawn in IOM,... so, are you lying ?
I wrote to SirBent after reading your post to see if he had any problem with me forwarding the mail to you. I see he responded 4 hours ago, so I will forward now . . . although since you're such good friends that you share confidences, I suspect you've already seen the thread. If not, I'm surprised you didn't ask him to forward it to you.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:@MLS
please do provide these SS, because at the time i was in hospital, as you knew, hence why i was so ***** at you, so when this troll who came after you * WHEN I HAD NO PC IN A HOSPTAIL TO CONTACT THIS TROLL "I" brought over and the last time i had played w1 up until the latest war on w3.
I didn't say to was only you and also doubt that it was done on the spur of the moment. I would have thought it was probably planned out in advance. You, Del Poncho and Lady Price in H14 leadership seemed very similar to the way Bernie, Grandy and I ran H9 in Age 3. You not knowing that both Del Poncho and Lady Price were working with this neutral "friend" from W1 (where you also played) would be like Grandy and I doing something equally underhanded in Age 3 and expecting people to believe that Bernie had absolutely no idea or any involvement in it. So, while I'm willing to admit it's strictly possible, I find it extremely unlikely and you can see where people would think all three of you were involved. Whether you were in the hospital during that specific time I don't remember, but you would know that better than me. I imagine there were at least a handful in H14 who knew about bringing in W1 people to hit me and thought it a cunning move. As I recall, the neutral referred to what he did as a "war tactic" at the time, but I would have to go back and look at that mail again to be sure of what he said. I will dig up the screenshots/mails when I get home.

At the end of the day, this is all water under the bridge. I wouldn't have even commented had you not implied that I was running around different maps and saying things I clearly didn't say to anyone who would listen, such as SirBent. People have pretty much formed their opinions and there isn't anything (truth or otherwise) that will change that for some. Players will run their houses how they want, take in whatever players they want and justify it or not. They have to live with the actions/decisions of their own leaderships, the integrity of those leaderships and the tactics they choose to implement in both war and peace.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

TokHaar wrote:anyone wanna hand me some villas?
yeah tokhaar, do you want villages on W1 or W7? can give you my nipples there
TokHaar

Post by TokHaar »

Bglizard wrote:
TokHaar wrote:anyone wanna hand me some villas?
yeah tokhaar, do you want villages on W1 or W7? can give you my nipples there

Anywhere on W9 would be grand thanks

Post by 220897 »

MiladySkye wrote:
220897 wrote:@MLS
please do provide these SS, because at the time i was in hospital, as you knew, hence why i was so ***** at you, so when this troll who came after you * WHEN I HAD NO PC IN A HOSPTAIL TO CONTACT THIS TROLL "I" brought over and the last time i had played w1 up until the latest war on w3.
I didn't say to was only you and also doubt that it was done on the spur of the moment. I would have thought it was probably planned out in advance. You, Del Poncho and Lady Price in H14 leadership seemed very similar to the way Bernie, Grandy and I ran H9 in Age 3. You not knowing that both Del Poncho and Lady Price were working with this neutral "friend" from W1 (where you also played) would be like Grandy and I doing something equally underhanded in Age 3 and expecting people to believe that Bernie had absolutely no idea or any involvement in it. So, while I'm willing to admit it's strictly possible, I find it extremely unlikely and you can see where people would think all three of you were involved. Whether you were in the hospital during that specific time I don't remember, but you would know that better than me. I imagine there were at least a handful in H14 who knew about bringing in W1 people to hit me and thought it a cunning move. As I recall, the neutral referred to what he did as a "war tactic" at the time, but I would have to go back and look at that mail again to be sure of what he said. I will dig up the screenshots/mails when I get home.

At the end of the day, this is all water under the bridge. I wouldn't have even commented had you not implied that I was running around different maps and saying things I clearly didn't say to anyone who would listen, such as SirBent. People have pretty much formed their opinions and there isn't anything (truth or otherwise) that will change that for some. Players will run their houses how they want, take in whatever players they want and justify it or not. They have to live with the actions/decisions of their own leaderships, the integrity of those leaderships and the tactics they choose to implement in both war and peace.
Ive started playing W1 now, yes, im over there attacking people i dont like, because why not, if you check my achivements over there you will see that i havent played for very long..

Lady price already admitted that she got the troll, or atleast i think she has? correct me if im wrong, But I AM a troll and i much rather troll myself then get someone else do it for me.

W3 is the world i hail from and if i was going to get a troll to come over, It would be Bamfon or castlecrusher lord 28 or todez, some of the best trolls ive seen in action ever.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”