Lets have some fun :)

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

Re: Lets have some fun :)

Post by 220897 »

Must have hit a nerve... enjoy, But yungblood, You always like to mouth off, Everyone is saying it, im different, Ill just tell you what i think, you jumped into h10 for an easy win, never worked for it, When i was rouging i sent one army at you after well, turning 2 counties into a baron land, you jumped into VM.

BTW RR has been declared a troll by H14, he will be delt with as so, so we have no reason to be in that county ? i think we do pal... like i said collect the facts before you try to be the defender guardian over the server, your not so good at it.

as i said anyway, enjoy.

toodles
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

I jumped into H10 for an easy win? But I left H16 and joined H10 for every one of their wars this age and when the war was over I returned to H16, don't make me laugh :roll:

Typical H14 player, bending the truth to make it suit them, changing the past as if they are the only ones who can remember it when in reality everyone on this server knows the facts, and they're opposite of what you are saying.

But keep reaching, spewing BS is your thing, don't let anyone take that from you buddy.
Image Image
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

YungBlood wrote:Why do you keep coming back to the forums to just further embarrass yourself? Your reply's are pathetic, and they're embarrassing to say the least.

You carded a captain to raze a neutral who I had not even launched a captain on, In a county that isn't yours and you have no business in, I am glad you are proud of that :lol:

Just reading back all the responses on this thread, and even in game mails, actions, and histories, the only "rude, mouthy, and arrogant" one here is you.

Save yourself the trouble, just do not reply.
Let me reiterate ;)
Image Image
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote: BTW RR has been declared a troll by H14, he will be delt with as so, so we have no reason to be in that county ? i think we do pal...
I know you'll probably tell me it's none of my business, but could you let all of us who aren't in the know in on what RR did that caused H14 to declare him a troll?
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Post by 220897 »

MiladySkye wrote:
220897 wrote: BTW RR has been declared a troll by H14, he will be delt with as so, so we have no reason to be in that county ? i think we do pal...
I know you'll probably tell me it's none of my business, but could you let all of us who aren't in the know in on what RR did that caused H14 to declare him a troll?
he expanded in our land, removed parish buildings despite knowing thats not allowed, I was nice and gave him time to sell off his village (before knowing about the parish)
When this was found out i expanded into his land and bouncing back and forth the idea of doing the same myself, I capped a village from a H4 member who castle was trash, beaten by ai attacks ( who only came on after the attack ( possible alt ? quite possible)

He was then offered to rebuild to guilds that he removed to max level, we have screen shots as we moved into the parish when he did, so we know what was removed.

RR proceed to excom me, to what i responded with excom
( they opened up to maybe upgrading the guilds just before the next point)
he then razed one of my villages
he then proceed to scout every member of h14 in durham and northumbland
then gold raid us
then started sending attacks to ireland all before we attacked back.

We wanted him to rebuild the guilds, Now for all the trouble he has caused, We want the county OR him to rebuild the guild, Replace the villages he razed or caused to be counter razed despite what he wants to say... and to hand over a few parishes for the person who reset themself to come up here, He refused both. He instead counted or offer saying we should compensate him for the ID he has used and for the attacks when we have hit him

This is why he was declared a troll, Now h10 is getting involved
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:
This is why he was declared a troll
Thank you for clarifying. Seems a bit of a dramatic escalation over one parish.

Hopefully H16 leadership will give their side now, so we can all get a balanced picture.

Post by 220897 »

Ill send you both diplo threads if you like, you can see and judge for yourself, No doubt youll hear h10 dwarfed version that we want his county for the parish, really we wanted him to rebuld it, no such luck, we want they county now to * him off or as LBM put it * i want it because you want it* after he unprovoked razed me and gold raid every h14 parish he could get his hands on
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:Ill send you both diplo threads if you like, you can see and judge for yourself, No doubt youll hear h10 dwarfed version that we want his county for the parish, really we wanted him to rebuld it, no such luck, we want they county now to * him off or as LBM put it * i want it because you want it* after he unprovoked razed me and gold raid every h14 parish he could get his hands on
No need for threads. The Age will be over in a matter of days, so it's immaterial at this point. New houses will be formed. Some will carry on their old agendas, others will opt for a new one and yet others (who prefer to stay neutral) will continue to try keep their heads down and hope not to be used or manipulated unfairly by warring houses.

One thing will remain the same . . . the alts and trolls will be encouraged by other players to benefit their respective houses and do damage to other houses, primarily conducting their deals/meetings outside of SHK so threads cannot be forwarded, making it harder to prove their guilt. I've recently discovered that that kind of thing has been going on for Ages and many counted on me being too naïve to see it. It's all good. At the end of the day I'd rather be a gullible fool who wanted to give people a chance and appeal to the better angels of their natures than a sneaky, underhanded grifter who takes advantage of decent people.

This Age saw the gloves come off in many respects so I suspect the coming Age will be one of "No holds barred", which will thrill some players and disappoint others. Personally, I'd just be happy if it comes with some honesty and less cover-up.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

MiladySkye wrote:
220897 wrote:
This is why he was declared a troll
Thank you for clarifying. Seems a bit of a dramatic escalation over one parish.

Hopefully H16 leadership will give their side now, so we can all get a balanced picture.
Should be noted, in the initial thread about the issue there were only 3 H16 included in it. 1: Goran (who was on VM) 2: Elderone (an officer who doesn't even want to be part of leadership) 3: User333 (random player in H16) elderone isn't very active, most of the talking was done by User333. Had Donna been included who is currently highest leadership in 16 while goran is away, I think it would of been solved instantly. She had no idea what was going on 3-4 days after the thread had been sent

It should also be noted. In that same thread you at one point threatened to "scorch every parish in North York" durham may not of been north York, but with a threat like that I don't blame RR for excomming you when you started chartering more villages

I would excom you too if you threatened to delete every parish in my county lol.

I'd also like to drop this in here http://prntscr.com/fu5367 not pertinent to the current time table of events you are asking about milady, but I thought it would be funny if I left this here.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Bglizard wrote:
I'd also like to drop this in here http://prntscr.com/fu5367 not pertinent to the current time table of events you are asking about milady, but I thought it would be funny if I left this here.
I have no words atm . . .

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”