Lets have some fun :)

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
The Longbowman

Re: Lets have some fun :)

Post by The Longbowman »

I don't agree with Milady a lot but in my view they are not trolls, they declared war as I only just found, so to me this is house v house except one side hasn't got a house

And I really hope Dino hasn't got Emad's acc I don't think he has but I would be very upset about that if I'm wrong
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

The Longbowman wrote:I don't agree with Milady a lot but in my view they are not trolls, they declared war as I only just found, so to me this is house v house except one side hasn't got a house

And I really hope Dino hasn't got Emad's acc I don't think he has but I would be very upset about that if I'm wrong
You can't declare war with 2 people and not consider them trolls or rogues. Especially when they are hitting houses like H2 and H9. Are you saying they declared war on H2 and H9 as well?

If trolls can just hide behind "oh I'm not a troll I declared war!" then someone needs to * sign me up lol
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Bglizard wrote:
The Longbowman wrote:I don't agree with Milady a lot but in my view they are not trolls, they declared war as I only just found, so to me this is house v house except one side hasn't got a house

You can't declare war with 2 people and not consider them trolls or rogues. Especially when they are hitting houses like H2 and H9. Are you saying they declared war on H2 and H9 as well?

If trolls can just hide behind "oh I'm not a troll I declared war!" then someone needs to * sign me up lol
I don't even have to sign up since H14 claims I never got peace from them anyway . . .

Says Longbowman yesterday, denying Lord_T or I asked peace:

https://prntscr.com/fox41p

despite the fact that both I and Lord_T DID get peace. LordLex was part of that process. We even returned villages back to H14 in November as part of the agreement.

https://prntscr.com/fojig0

And Longbowman acknowledged it in November:

https://prntscr.com/fox2jp

But in order to justify taking in a person who had just last week been helping (by resetting them) trolls Coolzack and drakensilencer who were going after H10, Longbowman compared that to H10 taking Lord_T in . . . who hadn't attacked them for 7+ months.

https://prntscr.com/fmelsp

https://prntscr.com/fmegfj

So, Longbowman is correct. We do not normally agree because he apparently lives in the world of alternative facts and I live in a world that deals with solid evidence-based ones . . . backing up my claims screenshots of attacks, mails, etc . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

Yes I forgot so sorry about that and I said sorry to kempaci but we're not the ones helping CZ or Kajzer
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

The Longbowman wrote:Yes I forgot so sorry about that and I said sorry to kempaci but we're not the ones helping CZ or Kajzer
There are H14 members who've helped CZ (refer to screenshots in previous posts) . . . but then I've recently been told that H9 members in Age 3 used alt accounts to troll H9, including Clico and Mandrake, so I realise that these things can happen without the HM's knowledge. If it's true, and it was playrs in H9, I find it both sad and disheartening that H9 players would attack their own teammates, destroy their parishes/counties and be so disrespectful of the time and effort they put into them, and were able to sleep at night with their victims none the wiser that they'd been attacked by a "supposed" ally/teammate. An enemy is an enemy, but to attack a fellow teammate is unconscionable. I also find it sad to think that they wouldn't step forward to confess when they realized that harbouring/helping trolls was much of the basis for going to war with H16 at the end, although we were clear on the voting page that there was no solid evidence . . . mainly suspicion & circumstantial observations. I have personally apologized to the Age3 HM (of H16) on the assumption that what I've recently been told is true and that H9 players were trolling their own house. I also asked that he express my regret to his previous members.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

Image Image
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

MiladySkye wrote:

but then I've recently been told that H9 members in Age 3 used alt accounts to troll H9, including Clico and Mandrake, so I realise that these things can happen without the HM's knowledge.

I've never heard this theory before, I won't ask you to share it here or even share it with anyone but did you ever figure out who it was or do you even have a clue of who it was?
EmadAdelDesouky_

Post by EmadAdelDesouky_ »

@Bglizard

" You can't declare war with 2 people ! " It's new rule or what :D ? . I made my own faction and declared war as It should be done

" Especially when they are hitting houses like H2 and H9 ! " IDK where/when was that . we did not hit any village except if it is H10 . But on the other side ur player BD Capped ALL NEUTRAL players in Kent today
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

EmadAdelDesouky_ wrote:@Bglizard

" You can't declare war with 2 people ! " It's new rule or what :D ? . I made my own faction and declared war as It should be done

" Especially when they are hitting houses like H2 and H9 ! " IDK where/when was that . we did not hit any village except if it is H10 . But on the other side ur player BD Capped ALL NEUTRAL players in Kent today
Sir. Max was hitting Lady Evil in Nottingham for gold I believe he hit a few H2 parishes as well. I can ask Lady Evil for reports if you'd like

Some players in Kent were razed because they were your vassals (whom we got hit by) and refused to drop LL so we razed them. I don't know full story yet on what happened there I just know H13 guy and H15 guy * BD off not sure where H18 guy fit into all of it

EDIT: As I was typing this message http://prntscr.com/fp47jh there you go emad
EmadAdelDesouky_

Post by EmadAdelDesouky_ »

BD capped all vibrfr in Kent and that player was not in my vassels and cant be lol bcuz his rank is much higher than me . and I did not LL any player in Kent except Sir.Max .

For Sir.Max attacks I would like to see reports if possible as I tightly ordered him not to hit except H10

I did not get the point of your screenshot !

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”