@FF

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

@FF

Post by omar1994 »

REALLY????

Why did you guys delete all my other threads on the other world forums for? That's bullying!! You guys mail ban me for no reason, you spawn on to W9 and scout me for no reason, you delet my posts, now you delete my threads???!!! That's so disgraceful!! I want to speak to the CEO of FF and have whoever deleted my stuff reported to the police for cyber bullying!!

I said I loved you too :’(

I’m really upset now! This is worse than being dumped by my girlfriend all those years ago! I am heartbroken and very disappointed in you all! (Not you Lord Benevolent, I love you)

Why do you guys do this to me? Is it because I’m born in 1994?!

Sad
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Re: @FF

Post by Bglizard »

I'd like to apologize to FF on behalf of omar

we're all pretty sure that number on the end of his name, is actually the number of mental illnesses he suffers from every day.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Bglizard wrote:I'd like to apologize to FF on behalf of omar

we're all pretty sure that number on the end of his name, is actually the number of mental illnesses he suffers from every day.
Pfff BG, they are committing a crime against humanity but yet you take their side? Shame on you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

1,994 mental illnesses??? lol...I'm surprised I still have time for SHL
Last edited by omar1994 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote:1,994 mental illnesses??? lol...I'm surprised still I have time for SHL
we are too

that makes you the player with 2nd most mental illnesses on the map.

220897 is a lot more then 1994 after all... tom <3
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

What am I missing here ?

Last time I was 100% active on W-9 Omar said he was done with SHK's forever and would be gone for good? Has that date not come yet ? or has he returned.........as we all do
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Bglizard wrote:
omar1994 wrote:1,994 mental illnesses??? lol...I'm surprised still I have time for SHL

220897 is a lot more then 1994 after all... tom <3
I was going to say were you the first but then I saw this

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Priest Guardian wrote:What am I missing here ?

Last time I was 100% active on W-9 Omar said he was done with SHK's forever and would be gone for good? Has that date not come yet ? or has he returned.........as we all do
I did quit, I was gone for a few months but since I still had a lot of FP, gold and HP left, I thought I'd come back for one last war next age lol. And I also had a feeling some players missed me so you can't blame me :P jk

You should come back too for the war. Just one month left to the new age. It's gonna be sick :D
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

omar1994 wrote: You should come back too for the war. Just one month left to the new age. It's gonna be sick :D
UK map is my favorite of all maps but W-9 has lost its luster for me (I think). Even though last I checked I had 18 mil gold , not sure of faith but I suspect a lot and finally millions of + honor

Gave some thought to USA 4 but not a huge fan of the map or its layout so undecided on that one. If a new UK map was opening likely I would be all in again with the new era's and what not (yet to try this)

Canada Day long weekend coming up for me so going to be doing some serious gaming of some sorts
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

you really aren't missing anything priest

just trolls and then trolls are making alt accounts to troll and then the alt accounts are making alt accounts to troll with and every house on the map assume the other house is sending trolls after eachother

meanwhile firefly just sitting there ignoring the players practically bragging about buying accounts/having alts "yep no foul play going on here"

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”