World 9 READ THIS!!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

World 9 READ THIS!!

Post by omar1994 »

Ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to inform you that World 9 has about 1 month to go before age 5. We all rush to new worlds and fight under rules of Age One but when was the last time we fought a ‘’really’’ good war in one of the later ages under their rules? Never!

I would like to invite all of SHK to come over to W9 and take part in a new war; a war where everyone has a fighting chance. A war where carders can spend all they want while none carders have the opportunity to fight back by being at ranks of carders with plenty of resources.

Many of you have already played W9 and have reached high ranks but have left due to inactivity or for new worlds. But I’m glad to inform you W9 is alive and kicking so join us for one * of a war!

I have quit SHK a few months ago but have come back for this war which is going to be amazing! So spawn on to W9 and start building up for the war. Grab your villages, build up your FP, gold, HP and so on.

ARE YOU WITH ME???????!!!!!

@FF, can you post this message on to your Facebook page please? Love you guys but I’m still waiting for my apology ;)

Thanks,

Omar
King of Onions
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Re: World 9 READ THIS!!

Post by Bglizard »

omar pls
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

Omar has a point

I've never fought a good/competitive/fun war on W9 the activity is there when it needs to be but all other worlds seem to have more competitive and longer wars, just seems like every time there's a war it seems to be one sided or unfair in some way

But I guess that's the game and you just have get above it
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

The Longbowman wrote:Omar has a point

I've never fought a good/competitive/fun war on W9 the activity is there when it needs to be but all other worlds seem to have more competitive and longer wars, just seems like every time there's a war it seems to be one sided or unfair in some way

But I guess that's the game and you just have get above it

don't get me wrong he has a point lol

but I really don't want to have to deal with "play on W9? sounds fun" because more people on this world will end up meaning more trolls to deal with

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”