Omar's Onion News

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
YungBlood

Re: Omar's Onion News

Post by YungBlood »

Ticks a --> c u n t
Image Image
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Yung I told you not to bully people here, that is why I razed your 16 villages, kicked you from Ireland and your own two counties. Game so boring I have to hunt bullies
Nofate
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Dino121 wrote:Yung I told you not to bully people here, that is why I razed your 16 villages, kicked you from Ireland and your own two counties. Game so boring I have to hunt bullies
"Game is so boring I have to hunt bullies"

isn't bullying other players what you are doing right now though?

http://prntscr.com/fmgnba
Oleg Hai

Post by Oleg Hai »

Bglizard wrote:
Dino121 wrote:Yung I told you not to bully people here, that is why I razed your 16 villages, kicked you from Ireland and your own two counties. Game so boring I have to hunt bullies

How many accounts Dino121 have now? He just keep getting more.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Oleg Hai wrote:
Bglizard wrote:

How many accounts Dino121 have now? He just keep getting more.
2-3 he probably has more though. Dino121 was perma banned (unless you just aren't using that account right now Dino feel free to correct me) so he uses Cooll zack now the one he bought from the original player.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Getting another one in few days ))))
Nofate
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Dino121 wrote:Getting another one in few days ))))

* mate I wish I had connections in firefly like you do just saying that on the forums in front of them
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

oh, that's not all ! it has more fp and gold than anyone in h10. never fought war )))
Nofate
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Yes well after my direct proof that one particular player (1st and only player I ever reported) was cheating and sent this proof directly to a Firefly Dev and nothing was done about it

Had something to do with my leaving for greener pastures at Archeage

I am not a 'whale' but had spent $1000's (enough to buy 1 or 2 small cars) on SHK's. Wonder if FF is jealous AA is seeing that entertainment budget now?

Anyway it is sad to see that player still around here at SHK's. I know lots of players have done what I did with unsatisfactory results and left because of it. But I still would not rule out my return someday again when/if new things get added to this game to attract my attention again

I miss 90% of all you guys (that includes my civil enemies and friends alike)

OH , one last thing. Funny post there LBM :P I can honestly say I have never had an alt account or cheated . I am only guilty of opening my wallet
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Priest Guardian wrote:Yes well after my direct proof that one particular player (1st and only player I ever reported) was cheating and sent this proof directly to a Firefly Dev and nothing was done about it

Had something to do with my leaving for greener pastures at Archeage

I am not a 'whale' but had spent $1000's (enough to buy 1 or 2 small cars) on SHK's. Wonder if FF is jealous AA is seeing that entertainment budget now?

Anyway it is sad to see that player still around here at SHK's. I know lots of players have done what I did with unsatisfactory results and left because of it. But I still would not rule out my return someday again when/if new things get added to this game to attract my attention again

I miss 90% of all you guys (that includes my civil enemies and friends alike)

OH , one last thing. Funny post there LBM :P I can honestly say I have never had an alt account or cheated . I am only guilty of opening my wallet
I bet your wallet doesn't miss this game

I use to play Archeage a bit when it came out, had a guild that was looking for a new game to play and it seemed really cool so we migrated to it. But I found combat was really bland and that ruined it for me. Felt too monotonous wasn't fun. I really liked gliding and naval battles though. It had a lot of great ideas but the combat system...

As far as sticking around we're down to last 8-10 months of this world if my current predictions go unchanged (saying nothing major happens to disrupt our current course) I'm just here till the end of this world. After that going to slowly start leaving. This, EU4 and maybe one final world just so I can spend my gold/silver winnings from few other worlds I'm playing and I'll leave. at least that's what I keep telling myself...

Feel compelled to see this world to the end regardless of if I win or lose. Definitely never playing another world this seriously again though. Sitting there for countless hours watching pixels twitch instead of sleeping has not been good on my health.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”