Omar's Onion News

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

Omar's Onion News

Post by omar1994 »

Good evening and welcome to Omar's Onion News!

Today on W9 a respectable player from W9 returns for a few weeks after quitting for a few months. After failing to enter H10 due to it being full, he tries to enter H14 but is called a H10 puppet by a key player in H14 and will never be welcome in their house. Seeing that the only way to join H14 is to proof himself; he moves to a weak H14 country surrounded by their sworn enemy (H10) and starts to cap weak villages to build them up and repair parish castles in case H10 ever tried to attack them out of the blue. H14 being ungrateful as some of them are, started to scout, monk, cap and gold raid him for all his hard work. This followed by insults such as dog, puppet, pric*, fuc*, troll, better troll than him and so on. They then threatened to troll H10 and even war if he didn't stop helping build up their county.

This what we have to report on atm, we will get back to you once new info comes in.

I'm Omar, king of onions, reporting for ONN from my living room.

We are proud to inform you that we only provide you with facts and are unbiased in our reporting.

Peace out :D
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
The Longbowman

Re: Omar's Onion News

Post by The Longbowman »

He said Peace out, Priest used to say that

Oh my god Omar is Priests alt

Wonder why Priest plays the Omar account so bad
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

The Longbowman wrote:He said Peace out, Priest used to say that

Oh my god Omar is Priests alt

Wonder why Priest plays the Omar account so bad
LOL, do you mean so good? PG never use to raze or cap people, just bought charters and flipped stuff :lol:

And that was after spending tone of cash on the game :D
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

He was in Neg Honor how didn't you realise that

Lost any counties recently
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

oh and hows alt life? i know ticktack and 220 are your alts too so dont hide behind your covers :P :P :P. oh and hows trying to get people to join you in trolling H14? funny thing is when people rouging H10, you start having a * storm.

my question is are you working for H10 (obviously esp since you was a faction officer and was part of leadership)? or are you gonna write one more of your famous 50 shades of omar stories where you blaim H10 for all the bads in the whole world :P

with love, draken the silencer
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

I give 30 secs before Tick answers in here, don't get one without the other
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

drakensilencer wrote:oh and hows alt life? i know ticktack and 220 are your alts too so dont hide behind your covers :P :P :P. oh and hows trying to get people to join you in trolling H14? funny thing is when people rouging H10, you start having a * storm.

my question is are you working for H10 (obviously esp since you was a faction officer and was part of leadership)? or are you gonna write one more of your famous 50 shades of omar stories where you blaim H10 for all the bads in the whole world :P

with love, draken the silencer
Draken, you are that one player that every world has, that puts soooooooooooooo much effort into being noticed and talked about that if you stooped for one second, you would have been forgotten in a heartbeat.

You swim from one side to another like dolphin, who are you going to join next? I wonder.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

The Longbowman wrote:I give 30 secs before Tick answers in here, don't get one without the other
At least Tick is funny :)
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

sorry omar, yea i am an attention * that why i never post on here xD
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

I don't know whats going on in this thread but I still claim the spot as the best milady alt around

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”