So h10 complais about trolls...

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Icarus Fall

Re: So h10 complais about trolls...

Post by Icarus Fall »

you going on a circle, so ill just let you spin around
remember, when you find your tail, dont bite it -- it will hurt!
:lol:

Post by 220897 »

when you find your spine... dont loose it again... it will help
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

220897 wrote:when you find your spine... dont loose it again... it will help
coming from the guy that fakes an in game message meant to distract me while someone else tries to xcomm...
cant take your words for their face value so ill just let the lol roll.

Post by 220897 »

thing is icuras ill admit when ive done, wont say sorry for it, it works, But i dont hide behind people lying and BSing my way though.

Did i forget to mention, You was a troll too at one point... ohh yes we remember
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

admitting to lack of fair play, is still lack of fair play
talking about someone elses backbone when you dont have one of your own its foolish

yes, i played the lone ranger style for lack of a better alternative, if thats being a troll, well so be it
the ironic thing though, i never deleted a parish building while being seiged under the pretense i was a troll
in fact, some were charting in my parishes to delete military stuff as part of their "containment" strategy :?:

Post by 220897 »

checked the facts, the only thing i removed from the parishes were h10/16 players :P
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

really?
cant see it man. it looks like the only thing you have been removing is 14 inactives. but even then you seem to have trouble keeping them :lol:

Post by 220897 »

Well put your money where you mouth is then.. Im sure Bg will enlighten you to when i took his villages and he checked in every 15-20 mins for the next 3 nights incase i was doing it again lol
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

220897 wrote:Well put your money where you mouth is then.. Im sure Bg will enlighten you to when i took his villages and he checked in every 15-20 mins for the next 3 nights incase i was doing it again lol
That's just a personal thing really lol had nothing to do with you. Whenever I spot a troll or an enemy in my territory I'll do that for days on end, especially for wars.

Don't like letting trolls run rampant in my territory. If I have to lose a few hours of sleep w/e that's my job as county sheriff to make sure rest of county is safe.

Ask YuGoD he has a lot of experience with me. Wars between us 2 are just wacky. We both know 90% chance other player is online, and neither of us will ID despite having villages like 3 minutes by monks away from eachother
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Bglizard wrote:
220897 wrote:Well put your money where you mouth is then.. Im sure Bg will enlighten you to when i took his villages and he checked in every 15-20 mins for the next 3 nights incase i was doing it again lol
That's just a personal thing really lol had nothing to do with you. Whenever I spot a troll or an enemy in my territory I'll do that for days on end, especially for wars.

Don't like letting trolls run rampant in my territory. If I have to lose a few hours of sleep w/e that's my job as county sheriff to make sure rest of county is safe.

Ask YuGoD he has a lot of experience with me. Wars between us 2 are just wacky. We both know 90% chance other player is online, and neither of us will ID despite having villages like 3 minutes by monks away from eachother
Sounds like fun, I am hoping there is some wars in this server soon, I am sat farming on every world I play now I need to get at least 1 raze on w9 lol don't like being sat on 0 after however many years this world has been going haha

I like the players with balls though who sit off ID, even better when you land that excom and watch them throw out envoyed monks and panic like *

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”